[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I would like Indigo, RA and Gram to full claim before we lynch, rest can stay as is.
already did in discord, while you and ekko were fighting about something

guess i will copy it here:

i'm Grand Magister Rommath, fire mage elf dude. Town.

I can protect myself from basic kills and conversions with an ability, i have roleblocks, i had a flavour role name cop, i had a WU ability about Illidan from D5 (which became useless, because Reloaded claimed that super early), i had an item that let me create an item / ability on D1 only, used that to make the census (thought about making a heal for Flower, but decided the census was more useful), had an item that had a self refill, used that to refill my protection.

I have three passives, 50% chance to downgrade a rolecrush into a roleblock, when i die i can gift something to a player of my choice, i have 0 VP if i'm voting for a nightfallen wagon.

I roleblocked Cubey once and have been saving my other shot. Protected myself on cycle 1 and this cycle. Made and used the game census, refilled my protection.

used the flavour role name cop to get Orca's Nazgrim.

last NP i got a lie detector legendary item and gave it to Lindtaylor.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’m spiritwalker ebonhorn

forbidden from claiming a large portion of my role for lore reasons, but basically I get dead chat leaks, can check targeting history on a given night for a given role for a dead player (which I’ve used on pot) and enter the emerald dream temporarily, which is a commute of sorts, and temporarily bring back a dead player in their original form. Everything else is off limits

I was also being hunted specifically by void apparently, but with them being dead who cares
Are you allowed to point towards ability names given in the thread?

Emil

Certified Memelord
already did in discord, while you and ekko were fighting about something

guess i will copy it here:

i'm Grand Magister Rommath, fire mage elf dude. Town.

I can protect myself from basic kills and conversions with an ability, i have roleblocks, i had a flavour role name cop, i had a WU ability about Illidan from D5 (which became useless, because Reloaded claimed that super early), i had an item that let me create an item / ability on D1 only, used that to make the census (thought about making a heal for Flower, but decided the census was more useful), had an item that had a self refill, used that to refill my protection.

I have three passives, 50% chance to downgrade a rolecrush into a roleblock, when i die i can gift something to a player of my choice, i have 0 VP if i'm voting for a nightfallen wagon.

I roleblocked Cubey once and have been saving my other shot. Protected myself on cycle 1 and this cycle. Made and used the game census, refilled my protection.

used the flavour role name cop to get Orca's Nazgrim.

last NP i got a lie detector legendary item and gave it to Lindtaylor.
this is how a townie claims, we shud yeet anyone not claiming like this fr on g

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Given that hime confirmed him I don't think that's required at this juncture.
In fairness to Ekko, there's nothing in Hime's role that implies him being town, since as I recall it was a picked target. That being said however, he's been giving out good information and also pushed scum.

There's very very little reason to believe that dofla is bad.
So much so I wouldn't even consider it.
Odds of him being Helya is as close to 0 as it gets

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because we already know who Legion are the only one remaining is Helya, and dofla being Odyn's champ just would break the whole gane
the champ is selected by hime i think. so its possible she selected hylia to be a champ.. i mean u never know

might explain lack of ultra vs dofla in thread kek

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
the champ is selected by hime i think. so its possible she selected hylia to be a champ.. i mean u never know

might explain lack of ultra vs dofla in thread kek
But if dofla was helya and odyn's champ at the same time it would mean Hime had 0 ways of winning the game as he needs to end helya and ensure his champ winning.

If dofla was helya it would break the wincon completely

Ratchet

Looking purely at claims, given their respective connection to the dead chats and otherwise being disconnected from the game, I feel pretty confident that Helya is between Rayan and Gram.

Now, the optinal route might be to lynch one and duel the other. I appreciate that this may seem like overkill, but we should have the numbers to cover our bases and role wise we don't really need to rely on anyone. Ultimately I'm not going to hard push for this, but that's what I think we should be doing. It's basically the damage mitigation route.

Thoughts?

Emil

Certified Memelord
But if dofla was helya and odyn's champ at the same time it would mean Hime had 0 ways of winning the game as he needs to end helya and ensure his champ winning.

If dofla was helya it would break the wincon completely
oh she needed to yeet helya? lmao that wud create an inception, forget it lol

Ratchet

Again I appreciate if it feels like overkill, and it probably is, but this should fully solve Helya leaving just Cal who isn't in the game.

At the same time if the town lose due to mislynching here I think I'm okay with that because the outcome seems incredibly rough, so I'm not going to dig my heels in.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Looking purely at claims, given their respective connection to the dead chats and otherwise being disconnected from the game, I feel pretty confident that Helya is between Rayan and Gram.

Now, the optinal route might be to lynch one and duel the other. I appreciate that this may seem like overkill, but we should have the numbers to cover our bases and role wise we don't really need to rely on anyone. Ultimately I'm not going to hard push for this, but that's what I think we should be doing. It's basically the damage mitigation route.

Thoughts?
wats gram's winning path from here as heyla though

is cult anywhere near majority rn

Thoughts?
I think the fact I attempted to rez odyn gives me a better alibi than basically anyone, to be honest

Ratchet

wats gram's winning path from here as heyla though

is cult anywhere near majority rn
No, but they could be if the Legion is eliminated and the death nights follow them out. Like the angle would be that zombie cult is aiming to have town use all their lynches on Legion while they quietly grow until they cut the town in half and win. It's basically the only win condition for them that I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.