Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

1. "Kizaru stood up first, so he won" went downhill because Luffy disappeared. We know that the Marines were after Luffy in the previous chapter, and we know Luffy could move since he was using his arms to grab food.

2. Saturn is made of paper; no ancient Zoan out there is having horns and body extremely damaged by buildings. Kuma's punch was strong and crushed his head; Saturn's durability is the worst in the series, let's make that clear.

3. Saturn was pierced by Franky's laser. Franky's laser couldn't even pierce a Number in Onigashima; it exploded on its face and burned it, yet Saturn was pierced by it. LMAO

4. Did Kizaru manage to attack Franky, who was focused on Saturn (Kizaru possibly sneaked in)? It'll be an L if he can't knock Franky out.

5. We know the reason Oda didn't awaken Kaido now. If the awakened Azure Dragon granted Kaido regeneration, I am at a loss for words to measure how broken he would become. He is already the strongest in the series without regeneration; with it, he would be the most overpowered thing in the world. Because Kaido has top-tier resistance, his durability is the highest in the verse. In all his fights, he has never lost a single body part; it's even impossible to sever a limb from his body. If by some miracle that happened, with his awakening, he could regenerate. That would be too insane.

That said, I'm really looking forward to Luffy vs Saturn

Calling it now, Buccaneers can regenerate their bodies, which is why Kuma can survive crazy shit all the time and potentially why Saturn has been able to regenerate limbs (he stole that DNA long ago and incorporated it into himself). Now its to the point where it seems like his human self is taking back over his bodily functions from the machine work.

I think its clear he's surviving now even, VP is trying to save him and bring him to Labophase.
Could be interesting if ties into Marco fruit as well🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.