Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what do you guys think of the send-off chapter for Volume 97 based on this confusing spoiler?!!

Was is astonishing?!! I want to know the Preliminary judgement.
not great
doesnt look good
kaido calling him his son and the supposed implication of this spoiler is just a weird twist that was not hinted at all. none of the f6 members commented on it when he said his son either. gold mine for powerscalers tho as beast pirates continue to look very competent with ulti and page one still in the picture.

Need pics asap, if Yamato is actually a female then I'm afraid he will get the typical female character treatment which obviously affects my headcannon.
Yamato shows up!

Fans: He oneshotted Tobbi Roppo... he is a MONSTER

Oda one week after: Yamato is a girl, INSTANTLY, Ulti got back up fine

Fans: Oh, we all know how things will go when Oda presents a "supposed" strong female :wellwell:

Oda never fails to make females in this show have bad records LOL

Like, just one week before when Yamato was supposedly a MAN, the consensus was Ulti is OUT
one week after, she is a SHE, well, the job was not done properly LOL

Tell me again you want Imu-sama to be a female.... cause with Oda's way of writing... I promise you... it will never be satisfying hahahaha

Yamato shows up!

Fans: He oneshotted Tobbi Roppo... he is a MONSTER

Oda one week after: Yamato is a girl, INSTANTLY, Ulti got back up fine

Fans: Oh, we all know how things will go when Oda presents a "supposed" strong female :wellwell:

Oda never fails to make females in this show have bad records LOL

Like, just one week before when Yamato was supposedly a MAN, the consensus was Ulti is OUT
one week after, she is a SHE, well, the job was not done properly LOL

Tell me again you want Imu-sama to be a female.... cause with Oda's way of writing... I promise you... it will never be satisfying hahahaha
Ulti was knocked out but due to her being a zoan she recovered quickly. The point is yamato still one hit koed her. Remember those zoans in impel down? Would get up almost instantly after getting koed.
Post automatically merged:

You’re thinking season 13, which was trash other than the ones he was in. Season 14 was WAAAAAY better, highly recommend watching that one (except Hulu removed the Dee Day episode since they brought back Martina Martinez :kriwhat:)
Ah 13 huh, yeah I didn’t really check that one out. Should I skip it then?
Wait why tf they remove episodes now?

Translation :

Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, the fodders said that dinosaur df users are very tough.

Wow indeed very hype, not everyone can tank a G3 attack easily as Pageone did, already back then in Anime Sanji make a comment how strong Pageone Durability was, it make it even more impressiv to see these characters. They have insane strong power and durability.
“Came back to their senses”

Does this mean that they were in fact briefly knocked out, but regained consciousness quickly because of their DFs?

Ulti was knocked out but due to her being a zoan she recovered quickly. The point is yamato still one hit koed her. Remember those zoans in impel down? Would get up almost instantly after getting koed.
Post automatically merged:

Ah 13 huh, yeah I didn’t really check that one out. Should I skip it then?
Wait why tf they remove episodes now?
Lol, I know man, I know
it's just fucking funny to say it LOL

Ulti tanked thunder buga

Page one tanked G3

very interesting to see who their final arc fight will be.
+
Ulti break though Luffy Haki

Pageone throw Sanji across the city

Ulti hold Luffy down who call her insane strong

Ulti push Luffy to G4

And now we see tanking feats of them, they aren´t jokes. Oda should give them also Soru and other skills and they would became very deadly opponents(it would be a overkill if the flyers have Awakening aswell).

Overall im interesting to see who gonna face the Flyers like Pageone or Ulti.
For sure we can tell, if these guys can tank a point G3 attack of current Luffy or a offguard thunder buga, how op gonna be Jack,Queen and King durability and other feats? Can you imagine how op the calamity gonna get?

M

MD Zolo

not great
doesnt look good
kaido calling him his son and the supposed implication of this spoiler is just a weird twist that was not hinted at all. none of the f6 members commented on it when he said his son either. gold mine for powerscalers tho as beast pirates continue to look very competent with ulti and page one still in the picture.
Yes, I am quite surprised with Ulti recovering so quickly. But Yamato being a girl would be so cool (prospects of a cool female character) but so lame (at how Oda delivered it) at the same time.

Th
+
Ulti break though Luffy Haki

Pageone throw Sanji across the city

Ulti hold Luffy down who call her insane strong

Ulti push Luffy to G4

And now we see tanking feats of them, they aren´t jokes. Oda should give them also Soru and other skills and they would became very deadly opponents(it would be a overkill if the flyers have Awakening aswell).

Overall im interesting to see who gonna face the Flyers like Pageone or Ulti.
For sure we can tell, if these guys can tank a point G3 attack of current Luffy or a offguard thunder buga, how op gonna be Jack,Queen and King durability and other feats? Can you imagine how op the calamity gonna get?
They are awakened imo, ulti was knocked out then got up. Same as those awakened zoans in impel down.

ulti for sure was knocked out for a few seconds her eye turned white. But this is spoiler provider added that input we have to see the pictures to be sure.
I don´t would say complete knock out, more like something which Luffy show against Katakuri.
White eye don´t mean everytime a knock out, she and Pageone get hit and land on the ground and stand up again very fast.

By the way, Yamato being a female, 100% supports the OLD CLASSIC pattern of Joining the SHs. Where the 2nd member of the quatro joining is a FEMALE who is under the influence of the enemy...

LOL, Oda truly is a victim of his patterns... he loves to stick by them, where if fans predicted and saw that pattern, it ends up truly a pain in the ass when fans start complaining that it was EXPECTED and unsurprising

Except people did figure it out for Kiku. The idea that Kiku was a biological male was put forward long before it was finally revealed.

So, the language pattern CAN be useful. Not that it would be always, but it may be. So that's what I will focus on.

You should not be overconfident of it. Right now, there is reasonable doubt for both sides.
I am overconfudebt about. Just has much i was about Kyoshiro was Denjiro and Kanjuro is the traitor. Its that obvious. Looking like a girl in anime doesn't make you a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.