Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato shows up!

Fans: He oneshotted Tobbi Roppo... he is a MONSTER

Oda one week after: Yamato is a girl, INSTANTLY, Ulti got back up fine

Fans: Oh, we all know how things will go when Oda presents a "supposed" strong female :wellwell:

Oda never fails to make females in this show have bad records LOL

Like, just one week before when Yamato was supposedly a MAN, the consensus was Ulti is OUT
one week after, she is a SHE, well, the job was not done properly LOL

Tell me again you want Imu-sama to be a female.... cause with Oda's way of writing... I promise you... it will never be satisfying hahahaha
Not sure what you even refering to, prior to ulti Oda hasnt shown impressive females who are as compotetent as their male counterparts.

I'm afraid Yamato will get the same treatment as them down the line, I could careless what gender fuckery arguement people here discuss because i like the character I it to be strong without being shitted on like Big Mom

Not sure what you even refering to, prior to ulti Oda hasnt shown impressive females who are as compotetent as their male counterparts.

I'm afraid Yamato will get the same treatment as them down the line, I could careless what gender fuckery arguement people here discuss because i like the character I it to be strong without being shitted on like Big Mom
Yamato isn't a female and BM fought Kaido to a standstill fir 2-3 days.

Ulti/P1 are Hody level, and he took Hody out with Red Hawk + Elephant Gatling.
Imagine beeing so salty after taking among of Ls in the last chapters to call Ulti hody lvl.
:suresure:
First l was that you call Luffy wouldn´t need G2/G3 or at most G4 to defeat them.
What happen?
Pageone tank G3 and is still kicking and fine and Ulti(who get hit offguard yet still awake) push Luffy to G4.
You must be nervous because with every new chapter, your beloved character falling and falling again into the ground.
The game is still continue, just watch for Law too:myman:

What the fuck are these spoilers... Are the providers trolling? Yamato literally said he's Kaido's SON.

It's not like Kiku who considers herself a woman. He specifically identifies himself as Kaido's son.

Luffy doen't need shit. G3 =/= Elephant Gun. EG is the most basic move and that still KOed P1. G3 has Grizzly Magnum and Elephant Gatling Gun.

Ulti/P1 are Hody level, and he took Hody out with Red Hawk + Elephant Gatling.
What the hell are you talking about? Red Hawk took out Hody and than he needed more pills and got wrecked. This is a stronger Luffybthan the Luffy that fought Page 1 too. Stop reading 2 piece

Imagine beeing so salty after taking among of Ls in the last chapters to call Ulti hody lvl.
First l was that you call Luffy wouldn´t need G2/G3 or at most G4 to defeat them.
What happen?
Pageone tank G3 and is still kicking and fine and Ulti(who get hit offguard yet still awake) push Luffy to G4.
You must be nervous because with every new chapter, your beloved character falling and falling again into the ground.
What the fuck are you talking about...They got KOed. It says they recovered, just like Queen did with Big Mom. Look at Impel Down guards.

I already explained this age ago. Even Holdem got back up from Red Hawk, and was scared of Kaido. It doesn't mean he wasn't KOed.

What happen?
Bro i just don't get why people stoop to levels of this just because something doesn't go their way. Just adjust your scaling and move on. Don't say something even more ridiculous.

Bro i just don't get why people stoop to levels of this just because something doesn't go their way. Just adjust your scaling and move on. Don't say something even more ridiculous.
Adjust my scaling to what.... Ulti was literally white eyed and tipped over. The same with P1.

- Ulti and Page One came back to their senses
Read the spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fuck are you talking about...They got KOed. It says they recovered, just like Queen did with Big Mom. Look at Impel Down guards.
When we see Pageone get koed, we just see him getting hit and then we leave the scene with Yama and Luffy running away.
As the chapter spoiler make it clear, both very fine which mentioned the strong power of their df.
Saying they where totally koed is the same way as saying Luffy was knocked out by Katakuri, even though Luffy even stand up later as Ulti and Pageone who just stand up after some seconds.

As compare Doffy was on his knee after taking red hawk of a weaker Luffy, current Pageone get hit by a far stronger attack and stand up after some seconds. The same way as saying Doffy was down by countershock even though he stand up after some seconds.

To take out Pageone full you need more attacks, because G3 alone(at least elefant gun) don´t gonna beat him.

What the fuck are these spoilers... Are the providers trolling? Yamato literally said he's Kaido's SON.

It's not like Kiku who considers herself a woman. He specifically identifies himself as Kaido's son.
If you’re Kaido’s daughter who identifies/presents as a man... Wouldn't you refer to yourself as Kaido’s son?

Or maybe you would refer to yourself with female pronouns as to not confuse uneducated OP readers, narratively speaking of course.

When we see Pageone get koed, we just see him getting hit and then we leave the scene with Yama and Luffy running away.
As the chapter spoiler make it clear,.
The spoilers said they "came back to their senses".

because G3 alone(at least elefant gun) don´t gonna beat him.
For the last time, G3 =/= Elephant Gun. Elephant Gun is the most basic move in Gear 3. And it STILL knocked P1 out.

You're right

Hody = knocked out by Red Hawk + Elephant Gatling Gun
P1 = knocked out by Elephant Gun

It is hard for him to accept that he was wrong, everything what he said get prove otherwise.
As Luffy wouldn´t need to take out Ulti/Pageone with G2/G3, or that even thinking about G4 would be a nonsense, that they place to Trebol/Diamante lvl characters. Everything which he write get debunked so hard, of course he try to downplay the feats because he know that he was totally wrong which everyhting what he said in the past. Just move on and accept the change of your powerscaling.

It is hard for him to accept that he was wrong, everything what he said get prove otherwise.
As Luffy wouldn´t need to take out Ulti/Pageone with G2/G3, or that even thinking about G4 would be a nonsense, that they place to Trebol/Diamante lvl characters. Everything which he write get debunked so hard, of course he try to downplay the feats because he know that he was totally wrong which everyhting what he said in the past. Just move on and accept the change of your powerscaling.
What am I wrong about? Please tell me. I rank Ulti/P1 as Veteran level like Oven/Daifuku/Perospero.

The spoilers said they "came back to their senses".
In same way as Luffy come into his sense when he get knocked out by Katakuri from his G3 or when Doffy come into his sense after Countershock or Lea Bazooka.
If you can´t understand the different of complete took out or for some seconds(as my explain with Luffy and Doffy), you simple fail to understand Oda writing for battles. Neither Ulti and Pageone get full knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.