Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
This is probably why Nami can hurt Luffy with her punches too and why she seemed to show CoC end of Wano too. Also might explain Big Moms strength in "mothering mode." Also Jinbei should totally have CoC regardless, I hope Oda confirms it sooner or later.

Nami beats up his spirit huh? So we're see stuff that affects souls directly? Maybe thats what Voice of All Things and Breath of All Things does too? I swear I remember Oda saying EVERYTHING In One Piece has a soul, including objects?

Also Boas fruit specifically is the Love Love fruit, aside from it being able to turn others into stone permanently, to the point if the user of the fruit dies, the petrified people cannot be saved/undone from the petrification apparently and it can turn others to stone based on other feelings, not just lust but also greed, affection or other forms of desire or feelings towards someone I guess, I guess this will all tie into together somehow.

Ambition and thus willpower is one of the most powerful forces in the One Piece world, in the form of haki and thus CoC too. Who is to say as cringy/cheesy/children's cartoon (Steven Universe enters the chat I guess or MLP) and thus Fairy Tail-esque it sounds, what if "Love" is an overwhelming, overpowering force in the OP world too? I could see Oda doing that honestly.

Oda has repeatedly demonstrated the love of adoptive fathers and mothers being extremely powerful in OP too. He regards Akainu as one of the strongest characters in OP but also said "mothers are stronger than Akainu" although I don't think he just means Big Mom specifically ofc lol. Also not so "literally stronger than HIM".

I suspect Imu is the embodiment of all the hatred and desire in the OP world, like the Dark Dragonballs in DBGT, how they manifested and Oda has played around with idea of manifestation a LOT lately, manifesting imagination into reality, manifesting reality to your will, manifesting your will over brainwashing/programming and thus cybernetic overriding, manifesting devil fruits into existence. Blackbeard and the Yami Yami could also be this, hence why the Yami Yami is the most evil fruit in the OP world, its implied to be sentient like a Zoan too and it parallels him with Shigaraki in MHA, where Shigaraki just exists to absolutely hate everything and wants to destroy everything regardless.

He also has put a lot of emphasis on souls with Big Mom, Brook and now Vegapunk (I think Vegapunk will get the answer to his own invesigation into whether a soul has weight or w/e, like the IRL MacDougall experiment when Kuma dies once and for all truly as Im expecting him to soon unfortunately.)

Someone can explain this far better than me, but I think we will see outright representations of forces and feelings like hate, love, desire, justice, the pinncales of them, the pioneers or and torchbearers of them, and depending on what it is, it could be attributed to certain people too.

Oda is cooking something huge with this, I'm just not quite sure what it is yet. But maybe its why Luffy could restart his heart, why Nika/Joyboy was reborn, why so many miracles and thus impossible things can happen in OP. Maybe it could help explain what Voice of All Things is too somehow finally. But things are so messy and convoluted as it is and Haki as well as the power system are already a gigantic problem and mess so idk...

Chapter is so freaking embarrassing. You build these admirals up just so they turn against the government??!, Oda you are a disgusting human being.
It was obvious from the start
The Marines will split from the WG
Akainu never respected the Gorosei
Only Aramaki is probably a WG fan but I guess he has a "this is truth of the world, live with it" mindset and would rather follow Akainu than the WG

Kizaru killing Vegapunk next chapter in an emotional double spread would be better than any single thing Oda will come up with to save VP from this fate.

One of the satellites will survive anyways.
If Kizaru turns on the government im dropping this trash manga for good. Oda is a pedophile anyway but we still protect this bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.