Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now thats a new one lmao. I make wrong predictions all the fuckin time lol.

My God Valley/Uranus prediction was flat out wrong. You sure this isnt projection? You literally have not once admitted youve been wrong about Kuma or even Kizaru getting up. Instead, you flip the script and continue to accuse people of bias and agenda which is fucking IRONIC
Why do you keep wasting your time with him. He very clearly will never admit to being wrong on anything.

Oh now thats a new one lmao. I make wrong predictions all the fuckin time lol.

My God Valley/Uranus prediction was flat out wrong. You sure this isnt projection? You literally have not once admitted youve been wrong about Kuma or even Kizaru getting up. Instead, you flip the script and continue to accuse people of bias and agenda which is fucking IRONIC
Huh? I admit I was wrong. Why are you projecting?

Lol. Don't get upset because you have an ego issue.

I mean. You're seriously still arguing Luffy vs Kizaru r2 will happen when even most admiral fans admit that it won't
Granted most of these guys are deluding themselves Saturn is weak

Kuzan is introduced as a more morally upstanding admiral and nothing he does pre timeskip has any angles or shows depth to that position. The best thing about him is being a genuine pirate now and we haven't seen much in that department yet, compared to Kizaru's drawn out and realistic inner struggle from someone who always seems to ambivalent to fulfilling his orders.
Kuzan was introduced as a complex individual.
- He first agreed to let the SHs go; but then decided against it
- He beat them up and only let Luffy live because he was indebted to Garp
- He then knew the straw hats were heading to Water 7 and told CP9 even giving a psychopath the golden transponder snail

If he was a good person he wouldn’t have given Spandam the buster call. He did it because he was testing the straw hats. He wanted to see if Saul’s death actually mattered and see if Robin actually followed Saul’s advice and found friends or if she was just trying to avenge Ohara.

He wasn’t a good person, but he was loyal to his friends in Garp and Saul. And that’s why the fight on egghead was so difficult for him because he still cared for Garp but also he has his honor to uphold as a member of the BB pirates.

Feels like Saturn ordered the Buster Call cause he's throwing a fit(can't fully tell with text alone). He said Mother Flame, Punk Records and Yoru must be recovered but now he wants to blow up the whole island.
Saturn is still a Celestial Dragon. Getting punched by a slave is VERY insulting to him, he is probably totally out for Kuma's blood now.

KIZARU IS THE CLEAR WINNER
HE FUCKING WON

IMAGINE IF NO SHS WERE THERE
LUFFY WOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE GROUND, KIZ WOULD HAVE WOKE UP AND ONE SHIT HIM
HOLYSHIT
THIS IS THE REASON ADMIRAL BOYS WERE SO SURE
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT

AKAINU MAKE FATTOBEARD PISS HIS PANTS

AOKIJI NEG HALF OF BB SQUAD

GREENBULL READY TO FIGHT SHANKS N HIS CREW IN 1 V 12
AND NEG YCS AND JR WB WHO IS 80% OF REAL WB STRENGTH

NOW KIZARU NEG LUFFY
THIS IS NEG
HOLYSHITTT
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Well imagine if the goursei and fucking CP0 weren't there to stall Luffy's crew and Luffy's whole alliance was there to deal with Kizaru and the vice admirals who were shit on by pacifists. The marine/wg side has had every bit of plot protection gifted to them and we know how this story ends.

Luffy at full power only needs to worry about 2 admirals and atleast a buster call to feel worried and with his full fleet that's not even a serious problem. Assmirals aren't a real threat to a Yonkou that's why Oda is adding cp0 the gourseu ancient weapons the God knights and imu into the fray.

I mean Kizaru kicked Luffy into a laser field and Luffy was nope g5 can handle that. What easier win could Kizaru have asked for than the ability to zip outside of Luffy's COO field and rush in at the speed of light and kick Luffy into a surefire death. Still didn't work.

That's why Luffy's attack is called star gun because kizaru was seeing literal stars from that attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.