Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck are you talking about...They got KOed. It says they recovered, just like Queen did with Big Mom. Look at Impel Down guards.

I already explained this age ago. Even Holdem got back up from Red Hawk, and was scared of Kaido. It doesn't mean he wasn't KOed.

Hody needed pills to get up and Holdem is a zoan too. This is the next chapter they get up not chapters later like Holdem

In same way as Luffy come into his sense when he get knocked out by Katakuri from his G3 or when Doffy come into his sense after Countershock or Lea Bazooka.
If you can´t understand the different of complete took out or for some seconds(as my explain with Luffy and Doffy), you simple fail to understand Oda writing for battles. Neither Ulti and Pageone get full knocked out.
Mate.... HOLDEM CAME BACK RIGHT AFTER.

Do you not consider this a KO?

You fail to grasp the difference between RECOVERY and ENDURANCE.

Recover is post-battle. It's how fast you recover from a loss.

What am I wrong about? Please tell me. I rank Ulti/P1 as Veteran level like Oven/Daifuku/Perospero.
That Luffy don´t need G2/G3 to defeat them, that he don´t need G4, everything was proved wrong.
Perospero make in compare right now more sense then just Daifuku or Oven(because of their bad feats but it can change since I believe Oda nerf them really hard in WCi).

In same way as Luffy come into his sense when he get knocked out by Katakuri from his G3 or when Doffy come into his sense after Countershock or Lea Bazooka.
If you can´t understand the different of complete took out or for some seconds(as my explain with Luffy and Doffy), you simple fail to understand Oda writing for battles. Neither Ulti and Pageone get full knocked out.
Or when Apoo KO him

According to this spoiler, Ulti and Page One are perfectly fine...

Just already stop, dude. We clearly took our Ls when thinking Luffy is massively above even the flying six with his G2/G3. Just take your L and move on lol.

Edit: Ulti and Page One being Hody level? Fuck, you never learn...
He is significantly above them.

This is just standard One Piece writing where the protagonists have mediocre performance at the start of the battles and show significantly better performance later on.

Luffy doen't need shit. G3 =/= Elephant Gun. EG is the most basic move and that still KOed P1. G3 has Grizzly Magnum and Elephant Gatling Gun.

Ulti/P1 are Hody level, and he took Hody out with Red Hawk + Elephant Gatling.
Do you think that Hody is Vet level, or do you just think that Ulti and P1 are more comparable to people like Diamante and Trebol instead of BM’s 4 Vets?

That Luffy don´t need G2/G3 to defeat them, that he don´t need G4, everything was proved wrong.
Perospero make in compare right now more sense then just Daifuku or Oven(because of their bad feats but it can change since I believe Oda nerf them really hard in WCi).
(1) I said Base Luffy cannot beat BOTH of them combined, but he can beat them individually with advanced CoA, which he clearly did not use.

(2) If Elephant is temporarily knocking out P1, Elephant Gatling is knocking him out forever.

What is your point here?

Big Mom needs just her hands, lol
No, that's the argument you guys are making. tHeY wErE wAlKiNg aFtEr.

Mate.... HOLDEM CAME BACK RIGHT AFTER.

Do you not consider this a KO?
Holdem was lying on the ground, defeated and get helped by his fodders who heal him up, yet we didn´t know much when he wake up again, the important thing is that he was not able to fight anymore because he was still injuried.
Ulti and Pageone are fine and kicking around, seconds after the clash with Luffy and Yamato.
Are you now saying Doffy was KO too in this one or Luffy, are you saying Leo Bazooka or G3 are enough for these character?
Doffy:

Katakuri:

I would be agree with you if Ulti and Pageone where take out for a longtime and beeing still injurie, but that isn´t the case, they stand directly up after the hits and beeing fine(as the provider mentioned it). So G3 aren´t enough to take them out, they where still kicking around some seconds after the clash.

Getting hit by a uppercut G3 by current Luffy or offguard hit by Yamato via thunder clap yet standing up after some seconds pass out, that are really impressiv feats, for far less of the ap other characters take out. Just as compare I could not see how Diamante/Trebol/Pica or Vergo could tank a directly fatal hit of current Luffy with G3 with uppercut.

Status
Not open for further replies.