JJK 248 Spoilers

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
JJK mayas leaks here:
248 full spoilers

Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Battle 20 The fatal blow passed from Higuruma, but Yuji:Higuruma!!

page2 (no text) page3 Sukuna:Though he died, he took away "Kamutoke" Sukuna:More than that, the brats stomach, it's already fully healed

page4 Sukuna:I knew it Sukuna:probably that kid has a cursed tecnique for teleporting Sukuna:the reason why Gojo Satoru's corpse vanished is because of them

page5 Sukuna:They are taking the wounded sorcerers to the women that can use Reverse Cursed Technique......? Sukuna:Nah, usually the efficiency of curing others is less then half when healing yourself Sukuna:First of all, that women's Reverse Cursed Technique is not that powerful like me and Gojo Satoru Sukuna:In a month, this brat Sukuna:Learned to use Reverse Cursed Technique

page6 Sukuna:So what he improved is not only the body enhancement from cursed energy Sukuna:Then the main dish will be the Kid with spirit possession Sukuna:Semms like I can enjoy a bit Sukuna:But Sukuna:Why am I getting upset......? Yuji:? Yuji:What? Sukuna is......

page7 Yuji:Spacing out......? Sukuna:Am I being depressed because that sorcerer died? Sukuna:I've never thought of being satisfied from others Sukuna:That's right Sukuna:I eat when I want to eat, if it's bugging me I kill, if it's fun I play Sukuna:It's perfect to fill up the boresome until I die Sukuna:Yeah to fill up the boresome until I die Sukuna:That's what others are for me

page8 Sukuna:The "thirst" to recognize the ideal Sukuna:What you lacked was that Sukuna:I only live on my own extent, that being unmeasurable is the others problems Sukuna:I never thought of it Sukuna:......the ideal, a wish that is more than you life Sukuna:To kill me, is the ideal these guys have right now

page9 Sukuna:Why am I getting upset for seeing people die to realize the ideal Sukuna:I've seen many of those a thousand years ago Sukuna:Did I change after a thousand years......? Sukuna:Brat, that's right, it's you Sukuna:a thousand years ago, the opponents I fought were others

page10
Sukuna:Those "others" reason and the ideal were just additional last words, which I can't know the truth Sukuna:There should have been impostors, some might have just been in self-absorption Sukuna:But this time it's different, our soul co-existed in the same body Sukuna:I know this guy Sukuna:No matter how many times his soul breaks, it comes back Sukuna:He has the ideal that is with indefatigability

page11 Sukuna:I've acknowledged that a twirp that is way weaker than me, can match with me only in the aspect of sticking to your ideals Sukuna:That is bugging the hell out of me Sukuna:Meaning that my life was too large, thus I was unrelated to the ideal, and was a human that hated it Sukuna:Ku Ku Ku

page12 Sukuna:Not from coincidence Sukuna:Once again, definitely Sukuna:I chose to Sukuna:Shred up your ideal

page13 Kusakabe:what!? Kogane:A rule was added to the culling game by a player!! Kogane:<<Rule 15>> Fushiguro Megumi will have the authority to activate the extreme merge between humans and Tengen Kusakabe:Fushiguro.... Meaning Sukuna,,,,,,!! Kusakabe:This cant be

page14 Kusakabe:Kenjaku's insurance......!? Kusakabe:Probably Okkotsu's ambush was a success, and the backup plan activated Kusakabe:Sukuna is not a kind of guy that wants to get human extinct Kusakabe:I thought he is way better than Kenjaku because he won't do Curse Terrorism from his curiosity

page15 Kusakabe:Even if we lose to Sukuna, if we defeated Kenjaku Kusakabe:It's awful but was thinking I just had to live in a country with beasts but this is... Ino:Kusakabe-san......? Sukuna:First, I'm going to kill all of you Sukuna:After that, I'm going to kill all players in the culling game Sukuna:Depending on the outcome between tengen and nobodies, I'll play with that "Tengen"

page16 Yuji:Okkotsu Senpai!! Yuta:Sorry, I'm late

page17 Sukuna:Don't forget struggle and resist Sukuna:If you don't kill me, the ones you want to protect will all die

page18&19 Rika:Who are you saying it to!! Sukuna:Here's the queen "king of curses" VS "queen of curses", the one to sit on the throne will be decided now! Break next week

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Dark Admiral[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Dark Hound[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@U c 4 up da idly[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Law-sama[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Little Wing[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Suave Slav[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@GrandmasterChef Zonji[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kvothe Kingkiller[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Surgeon of death[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Gol D. Roger[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Nel-Zel fiasco[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Yoshioka Seijuro[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Fisher Tiger[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Light D Lamperouge[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@zorojurou[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@SHIHI[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@mugiwalaw[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Robin swan[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Owl Ki[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@style[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Cinera[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Luffy is the mc[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Krusher1357[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Seth[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Halyup[/SIZE][/SIZE] @Yelan [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Chocolatemuppet[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Jaguark101[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Croci[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Sslayer[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@ConquistadoR[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Bepo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Shadowlord123[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Luslec[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@RayanOO[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Liquidhate[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@TheAncientCenturion[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kiwipom[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Shiroyru[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Yo Tan Wa[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@LANJI CUCKSMOKE[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@kom5[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Fujishiro[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kucing Pencuri[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Don DaSlayer[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Yoru[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@ReggieZoldyck21[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@İsrafil[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Oblivion[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Shisui[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@RedditorsAreBitchmade[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Chilly[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@MonochromeYoru[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Wuuuke[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Utsuro[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Missy[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@notAfanboy[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Astolfo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@NikaInParis[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Mr.9000[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Courier[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@BerserkerLord3000[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kromage911[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Jorden625[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Akai2[/SIZE][/SIZE]@Kagurashii [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kagutsutchi[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@MUUGEN[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Ven437[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Pantheos[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@L55[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Juliet[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Clickbait[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@FreezyBreeze[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@PerfectHie[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@IceWitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Power[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@SaintBellkin[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Sea_Intruder[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@gamaran[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Worst[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@soheilhazrat[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@CartoonHeroes[/SIZE][/SIZE] @Law [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@WesMidnight[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Rivaille[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Xlaw[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@symbiote[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Arondight[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@hedera__helix[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Zoroe[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kiiro[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Skipper017[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Akaikari[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Arara[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Welkin[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@NAMELESS[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@ZoroMazino[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Tobra[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@BangOO🍅[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Gladwing0[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Warchief Sanji D Goat[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@wordy[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@zenox[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Enzo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@MonsterKaido[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Indigo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Marimo_420[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@EmperorKinyagi[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@matt245[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Light D Lamperouge[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Apollo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Seven7[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Toby D. Dog[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Moegara[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Sallucion[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:

Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Battle 20 The fatal blow passed from Higuruma, but Yuji:Higuruma!!

page2 (no text) page3 Sukuna:Though he died, he took away "Kamutoke" Sukuna:More than that, the brats stomach, it's already fully healed

page4 Sukuna:I knew it Sukuna:probably that kid has a cursed tecnique for teleporting Sukuna:the reason why Gojo Satoru's corpse vanished is because of them

page5 Sukuna:They are taking the wounded sorcerers to the women that can use Reverse Cursed Technique......? Sukuna:Nah, usually the efficiency of curing others is less then half when healing yourself Sukuna:First of all, that women's Reverse Cursed Technique is not that powerful like me and Gojo Satoru Sukuna:In a month, this brat Sukuna:Learned to use Reverse Cursed Technique

page6 Sukuna:So what he improved is not only the body enhancement from cursed energy Sukuna:Then the main dish will be the Kid with spirit possession Sukuna:Semms like I can enjoy a bit Sukuna:But Sukuna:Why am I getting upset......? Yuji:? Yuji:What? Sukuna is......

page7 Yuji:Spacing out......? Sukuna:Am I being depressed because that sorcerer died? Sukuna:I've never thought of being satisfied from others Sukuna:That's right Sukuna:I eat when I want to eat, if it's bugging me I kill, if it's fun I play Sukuna:It's perfect to fill up the boresome until I die Sukuna:Yeah to fill up the boresome until I die Sukuna:That's what others are for me

page8 Sukuna:The "thirst" to recognize the ideal Sukuna:What you lacked was that Sukuna:I only live on my own extent, that being unmeasurable is the others problems Sukuna:I never thought of it Sukuna:......the ideal, a wish that is more than you life Sukuna:To kill me, is the ideal these guys have right now

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Dark Admiral[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Dark Hound[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@U c 4 up da idly[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Law-sama[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Little Wing[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Suave Slav[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@GrandmasterChef Zonji[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kvothe Kingkiller[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Surgeon of death[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Gol D. Roger[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Nel-Zel fiasco[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Yoshioka Seijuro[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Fisher Tiger[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Light D Lamperouge[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@zorojurou[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@SHIHI[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@mugiwalaw[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Robin swan[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Owl Ki[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@style[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Cinera[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Luffy is the mc[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Krusher1357[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Seth[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Halyup[/SIZE][/SIZE] @Yelan [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Chocolatemuppet[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Jaguark101[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Croci[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Sslayer[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@ConquistadoR[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Bepo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Shadowlord123[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Luslec[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@RayanOO[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Liquidhate[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@TheAncientCenturion[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kiwipom[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Shiroyru[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Yo Tan Wa[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@LANJI CUCKSMOKE[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@kom5[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Fujishiro[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kucing Pencuri[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Don DaSlayer[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Yoru[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@ReggieZoldyck21[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@İsrafil[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Oblivion[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Shisui[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@RedditorsAreBitchmade[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Chilly[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@MonochromeYoru[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Wuuuke[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Utsuro[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Missy[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@notAfanboy[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Astolfo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@NikaInParis[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Mr.9000[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Courier[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@BerserkerLord3000[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kromage911[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Jorden625[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Akai2[/SIZE][/SIZE]@Kagurashii [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kagutsutchi[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@MUUGEN[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Ven437[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Pantheos[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@L55[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Juliet[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Clickbait[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@FreezyBreeze[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@PerfectHie[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@IceWitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Power[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@SaintBellkin[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Sea_Intruder[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@gamaran[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Worst[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@soheilhazrat[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@CartoonHeroes[/SIZE][/SIZE] @Law [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@WesMidnight[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Rivaille[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Xlaw[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@symbiote[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Arondight[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@hedera__helix[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Zoroe[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Kiiro[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Skipper017[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Akaikari[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Arara[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Welkin[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@NAMELESS[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@ZoroMazino[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Tobra[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@BangOO🍅[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Gladwing0[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Warchief Sanji D Goat[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@wordy[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@zenox[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Enzo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@MonsterKaido[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Indigo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Marimo_420[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@EmperorKinyagi[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@matt245[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Light D Lamperouge[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Apollo[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Seven7[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Toby D. Dog[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Moegara[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]@Sallucion[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Tags didnt work.

This real?
Post automatically merged:

Smh :kriwhat:

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Sukuna glazing yuji?
What is gege cooking

Must be Yuji CT
Ain't no way sukuna gonna willingly respect yuji like that
:suresure:

You know it’s typical David v Goliath fight .

Yuji at some point will surpass Sukuna . That’s whole point of manga , Sukuna has always underestimated Yuji and this over confidence will be his demise .

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
TF..?? Can someone tell what’s going on?? Who died and is the entire chapter Sukuna POV..??
apparently Himguruma and Goatjo but Sukuna only stated at least in these leaks that ur ur is transporting the wounded to Shoko.

so my theory is partially confirmed at this point just need GoatJos return.
Sukuna glazing yuji?
What is gege cooking

Must be Yuji CT
Ain't no way sukuna gonna willingly respect yuji like that
:suresure:
nah he just doesn’t have an actual challenger to enjoy life anymore now that Goatjo is gone, hmm fraudkuna fans quiet rn seems like Goatjo reached him…. 😂

@NikaInParis @notAfanboy