Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko and Admiral fans: "Saturn is a bum! What a mid fighter! He is so weak and pathetic!"
To be honest, I only said that because I really hate Saturn's design. He is just another boo-boo big monster with slow ass speed but crazy regen power.
It's so trash and repetitive design-wise, I hope he's not Luffy's opponent, because Kizaru is so much better, even If he's depressed.

Franky has more Ap feats than Sanji
Damn 😱
I told ya with spoilers
I don't need to see Raw for my GOAT neon genesis transformer Franky
Post automatically merged:

My boy Lanji no damaji cheapshots are always on point and we couldn't do without his superior showing him how it's done, 2nd time in the story.

Crazy how no one even cares he did something but Kizaru goes after Wranky the moment he does something! :fransuper:
Hahahahah this is super fun 🤣🤣

Saturn looked ten times more fucked up after Kuma’s punch than Kizaru after WSG
fraud ass regeneration merchant
Now to be serious Oda obviously trying to hype up Saturn regeneration abilities, but right now in case of Luffy vs Saturn is see it being one-sided with Luffy pummeling Saturn until his regen runs out. Saturn gotta show something else than hax

He didn't even block.

He's physically weak other than his size, we just saw him lose a limb from a CoA hardened punch. It's clear he mostly relies on the mythical powers of his DF.
Durability and physical strength are different. Is Majin buu weak? His powers are exactly the same.

Just cause you regen doesn't mean you're physically weak.

We know his attack is strong enough to seriously maim a top yc level character such as kuma. So it's strong enough.

Logically tho. Just using logic. No top tier is physically weak. At all.

I will point out that you're biased because of wano and all of the ancient zoan dinosaurs who can take insane ammounts of damage. Garp got his stomach slashed open by axe hand Morgan. Whitebeard got stabbed by squard. Top tiers are not necessarily durable without haki. Bugs aren't known for durability

Nothing indicates that Saturn is physically weak. Shut the fuck up and use your common sense for 2 seconds and you'll notice that it all makes sense

2 nerfed Admirals let 4 revs escape : Admirals are YC level FRAUD !!!! => turned out Fujitora helped them out and sandbagged

5 Gorosei + Imu let Sabo and Wapol escape : heavy silence from the fanbase

Imagine saying his role is reaction when Wano was last arc…. And last time I check this arc is not over yet, until it’s over we don’t know nothing about anyone’s role, Yall gotta quit yappin bruh…….
He is getting so many chances to show himself...We can see oda is not giving Luffy, zoro and Jinbe such encounters. But he is still doing nothing. Imagine if it was Luffy in place of Sanji...will you still see such reaction piece or he would already be in G5 and using a strong attack against Saturn/Kizaru?
Its a fact now that he is being treated like fodder now.

Status
Not open for further replies.