JJK 248 Spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
how can u read this manga and still think sukuna is not the main villain is beyond me
Madara was the main villain in Naruto

Same for Aizen etc etc

I know situations are different but the mastermind is more often than not the end game villain compared to the brute

Kenjaku organized all the events of the manga : he created Yuji, was his mother, was the one who launched the nature cursed and Mahito, was the one who created the curse womb, was the one who sealed Gojo, was the one who created the Culling game, killed Yuki, was the one who had the bigger plan to change the world all along.

Sukuna will be Yuji final/main fight likely, but Zombie Tengen / Ken will be more dangerous for the JJK world in the end

I like that Gege is putting effort into writing a character dynamic with Sukuna and Yuji.

It's one thing that elevates fights higher and was under-developed/missing from Gojo vs Sukuna imo.
I think Gege did well for a Teacher-Student relation when Gojo said "I am going to show off, my students are watching".

He was fighting for a different reason. For Yuji, it is personal, just like Mahito. So, there is a strong connection.

Apollo

The Sol King
Yuta is about to get MVP performance against Sukuna. Yuta deniers aren't ready. :steef::steef:

but, maki is MIA. I hope Gege doesnt reduce her into just being Yuta's gf :milaugh: