Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ

I feel particularly sad for Kizaru, this is how I expected Oda to write his character.

A mere betrayal would have been meh imo but him still standing for his job, while being torn apart about it is really amazing.

What did you think about it?
This was the right thing to do and I believe it's implied Kizaru is still intending to carry out his mission.

Whatever happens I just hope this Killing VP plotline and Kizaru being conflicted ends soon.

Saturn is becoming the next Big Meme, the punching bag and kept getting clowned by the non top tiers
Big Mom had durability protecting her while now Saturn has regeneration protecting him.

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ

I feel particularly sad for Kizaru, this is how I expected Oda to write his character.

A mere betrayal would have been meh imo but him still standing for his job, while being torn apart about it is really amazing.

What did you think about it?
It's great, I still expect his inner conflict to play a part later in the arc but I'm grateful Oda is taking his time to build it up. Kizaru has been following orders without question for several decades, it would have been meh writing if he switched as soon as the flashback ended. Kizaru has been potential to a great written character if Oda doesn't rush it.

What will the candies be praising next time? 1) Did sanji's face stop kizaru's leg? 2) Lanji flew away from Kizaru by only 40 meters, and not like the others by 50. 3) Look, Lanji rolled only one eye from Kizaru's superpink, not 2.That's what happens to the fandom when their character is humiliated in every chapter, they're ready for anything😂😂😂😂

How will Lanji pay for the fact that Kuma brought him out of fear of the acoc user?
as a result , he clashed with a gorousei :D and saved kuma , please read it again :D:funky::steef:
Post automatically merged:

What will the candies be praising next time? 1) Did sanji's face stop kizaru's leg? 2) Lanji flew away from Kizaru by only 40 meters, and not like the others by 50. 3) Look, Lanji rolled only one eye from Kizaru's superpink, not 2.That's what happens to the fandom when their character is humiliated in every chapter, they're ready for anything😂😂😂😂
where is zoro right now ??? and did he clash with a gorousei ?

Status
Not open for further replies.