Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt realize cp0 was so respected in the community. I just recently had 2 zboyz admit that kaku and lucci haki is too strong for zoro to cut. 2024 is wild so far.
they told that Sanji < kaku so he locked him up but they cannot accept that Sanji's IQ is so fucking high, Sanji will fight when he really wants to do so not like zolo and zolotard :D they can fight everywhere everyone

It's great, I still expect his inner conflict to play a part later in the arc but I'm grateful Oda is taking his time to build it up. Kizaru has been following orders without question for several decades, it would have been meh writing if he switched as soon as the flashback ended. Kizaru has been potential to a great written character if Oda doesn't rush it.
Kizaru is fighting himself at this point

There is a lot of potential for all admirals to be written in a similar manner, all related to their own justice

I don't want to minimize Franky's feat but radical beam is an attack that goes beyond defence, it bypass it without considering how strong someone defensive stats are. Even Vegapunk was afraid of it if one laser hit the seraphims.

I mean it's still a great feat from Franky, don't take me wrong but Radical Beam it's really an op attack with a special "feature". It's op but we already saw how many times those laser beams are dodged which seems the best way to deal with them. Saturn it's just not an enemy who dodge, he is massive and I don't see him dodging a lot.

Btw great feat from Franky but radical beam it's something "special" as I said.

KIZARU IS THE CLEAR WINNER
HE FUCKING WON

IMAGINE IF NO SHS WERE THERE
LUFFY WOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE GROUND, KIZ WOULD HAVE WOKE UP AND ONE SHIT HIM
HOLYSHIT
THIS IS THE REASON ADMIRAL BOYS WERE SO SURE
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT

AKAINU MAKE FATTOBEARD PISS HIS PANTS

AOKIJI NEG HALF OF BB SQUAD

GREENBULL READY TO FIGHT SHANKS N HIS CREW IN 1 V 12
AND NEG YCS AND JR WB WHO IS 80% OF REAL WB STRENGTH

NOW KIZARU NEG LUFFY
THIS IS NEG
HOLYSHITTT
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

(Verse 1) In the world of pirates, a chef with a dream, Sanji's his name, making meals that gleam. But when it comes to luck, he's a bit off the track, Tripping on his feet, oh, what a snack!
(Chorus) Sanji, the cook of the sea, Kicking and flipping, making a jubilee. He may be a loser, but we love him still, In the Grand Line's kitchen, he's got the skill!
(Verse 2) Ladies' man with a chivalrous heart, But when it comes to romance, he falls apart. His nosebleeds are legendary, a comical sight, Yet he keeps on fighting, with all his might.
(Bridge) Fans may tease, but it's all in good fun, Sanji, the loser, second to none. Through laughter and tears, in the Straw Hat crew, He's the one we cheer for, no matter what he'll do.
(Chorus) Sanji, the cook of the sea, Kicking and flipping, making a jubilee. He's our lovable loser, in every tale, In the world of One Piece, he'll never fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.