Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I wonder how tho, dude is basically a robot now moving on instincts.
Vega and Saturn and everyone is shocked that Kuma can still move even with the switch activated, even Vegapunk had an epiphany here and said that the secret power of Kuma is not super strength but other thing (love etc). Kuma managed to have a part of his conscious back for some time and for some part. he wanted to save and see Bonney. It fits completly for that Kuma to be able to use haki

Idk if it's coloring or not, but yeah I think you can make the case that Kuma used haki here.
Its clearly haki here on his fist, you can even compare to his other fist who is not coated

Idk if it's coloring or not, but yeah I think you can make the case that Kuma used haki here.

Its not that surprising.

Haki is present in every living and non living thing. The chapter tells us that he has some level of will and himself left in him, so it wouldn't be a stretch to believe that he did willingly use haki there.

I guess it's probably something like the machine shark, even though it's almost entirely a machine, controlled by the Satelites, it still has its shark instinct to eat its prey.
Kuma is much the same, but he has a father's desire to protect his daughter.

But how he realised she was in danger can't be explained logically.

That's the absence of the evidence my man. Pray that your boy comes unscathed in his struggle against Kucci.
:goyea:
Why does he pray? Goofy ran away from Lucci having lost his strength (lucci was fine in the next frame) Lucci called Goofy weak. 2 Goofy was fed and evacuated from the second battle with kizaru, the admiral got up first. 3 Lanji stood for three chapters in paralysis while Bonnie could move and in this chapter he was eclipsed by Kuma 1% hp and Frankie. While Zoro without a bandana dominates the awakened top 1 cp0

Status
Not open for further replies.