Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your predictions for Sanji vs Kizaru next week?
@HA001 @L57 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @GUI VI
@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
Sanji holds off Kizaru using IJ; Kizaru uses named attacks that we’ve seen. Then we see Luffy talking to the ancient robot and two chapters later Luffy returns with the ancient robot and he and Sanji trade places.

Luffy goes to gear 5 and Kizaru uses awakening since this island will be destroyed anyways he has no reason to hold back

Oda's writing. He's made Luffy to strong he needs to have plot devices to get him out of the way so plot can occur in One Piece.
Honestly it could be just that

Zoro is taking time against Lucci

While luffy dissappears with Sanji nd franky on the scene

Sanji obsessing over protecting Bonney before Saturn and Kizaru even arrived seems like a setup

What's the blud cookin 🗿

Honestly it could be just that

Zoro is taking time against Lucci

While luffy dissappears with Sanji nd franky on the scene

Sanji obsessing over protecting Bonney before Saturn and Kizaru even arrived seems like a setup

What's the blud cookin 🗿
This is probably a build up to a Sanji moment of some sort. Unfortunately, I cannot really figure out what that is.
I sincerely doubt it will be as simple as Sanji defeating a hesitant Kizaru, as much as I'd like to see that.
But something is definitely about to happen. There is no other reason for Oda to clear the board besides Sanji (even Franky was yeeted at the end of this chapter).

What are you about to cook, Sanji?

So he sent someone stronger, Zoro. While Kizaru (or someone else) fed and moved goofy bitch to a safe place
Loro got offscreened by Lucci whilst Luffy 1 tapped Kizaru, recovered quicker and has now gone to help Loro who got bodied by Lucci despite Lucci getting weakened to 1hp by Luffy and Stussy. Luffys side hoe really did get saved by Stussy. loool

So its Kuma vs St Saturn ndd Sanji + Franky vs Kizaru

-Luffy justt dissappeared..

-Zoro is fighting Lucci.

Unless luffy comes back for whatever reason.. Its gonna be really weird and how didn't Kizaru sense luffy disappearing.. Shouldn't that be really concerning that the main combatant of the enemy capable of KO'in him out of commission is now just GONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.