Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Why does 1% of Kuma look like >>>Lanji (saving him from paralysis). 2 Why does Frankie look like >Landji causing good damage to Saturn? Why did Cyborgs turn out to be better than Judge's sperm?

2 keywords in this chapter
Justice is closing in….. Definitely Dragon will land at egghead.

We Owe a Great Debt to Kuma says Franky,wich I’ve been telling you guys for Months,Zoro is the only one that doesn’t know about Kuma and Bonney.

If Lucci taunts him or laugh about it,we might see the First SH killing in History…

@Gr
Lots of agenda nonsense going on as usual here.

Being completely objective:
- Saturn stocks fell hard, dude's durability and combat stats are just sad. Unless it's revealed later that he's just purposely turning off his haki and jobbing cause he wants/can. As things stand currently, he's a massive DF merchant. And I used to think this dude was roughly relative to Yonkos
- Kizaru stocks improved a bit. It's confirmed now that he is mentally not there at all by vegapunk (mental state is at least somewhat important component of overall power). He still got up within like 5 mins and fighting again, faced Luffy earlier etc.
- Franky was the biggest winner of the chapter (even more than Kuma IMO). Even considering that Saturn's durability is quite awful, dude still blew a large hole through his body.
Only Natsujuro seems goated since he wields a Saijo blade , which in itself a portrayal of strength .

> Saijo wielders :
Mihawk - Primebeard - Roger

10 bucks he comes riding in on the ancient robot next chapter.
You telling me you're ready to bet 10 bucks on him skedaddling with 2 major antagonist on the scene to ride a robot back here?

Post automatically merged:

Bro is deep in the caribou swamp. Caribou couldn’t let his escape plan get killed
Caribou is a nice option.. Which is alps weird coz no one sensed him there 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.