Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma's punch here is no different to the Scabbards combined attack on Kaido that had the dude on the ground.

I see no reason why Kuma got such a gigantic flashback if he wasn't getting done in soon. I suspect next chapter Saturn's gonna pull something out that will fatally wound/almost kill Kuma. The loss of hope here will be Luffy showing up with the drums of liberation on and both Kuma and Bonney will hear/see it. What the start of the flashback and clothes washing scene was foreshadowing.

Loro got offscreened by Lucci whilst Luffy 1 tapped Kizaru, recovered quicker and has now gone to help Loro who got bodied by Lucci despite Lucci getting weakened to 1hp by Luffy and Stussy. Luffys side hoe really did get saved by Stussy. loool
Tell me, how did goofy spend all the strength of Joy Boy and haki on Kizaru, but he couldn't even inflict a bloody drip or bruise on him and he was fed and evacuated while Kizaru got up much earlier? Why is Goofy so weak?

Yonko level haki would enable you to escape that shit. Kaido would be able to break that spell or whatever the hell it is.
I mean Kaido would absolutely wipe the floor with Saturn if they fought. Saturn got donuted by Franky. The only thing Saturn has going for him is his regen, and even then that can be negated by slapping seastone on him

Sure, believing Sabo's signature fire attack is weaker than Kuma's hardened punch is a shit take.
I'm convinced a toddler has a better thought process than you, lol.
Than punch had saturn flying like g4 hit doffy across dressrosa
What fire fist did? Made base gorosei raise their hands :suresure:

Tell me, how did goofy spend all the strength of Joy Boy and haki on Kizaru, but he couldn't even inflict a bloody drip or bruise on him and he was fed and evacuated while Kizaru got up much earlier? Why is Goofy so weak?
Overdosing on copium badly. Lizaru got turned into a quadruple paraplegic with a single shot by Luffy. Meanwhilst Loro using all his strength, every drip of King Of Clowns mode, every drip of Odens haki, with all the strength of Enma and still couldn't even land a single scratch or effect 1 HP Lucci on any way, shape or form. Blud getting off screened by 1 HP Lucci whilst Sanji gets to fight the dude Lorotards were hoping Loro to fight :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Now Luffy has gone to solo the buster call/save Loro from getting offsreened by 1 HP Lucci and then he'll back to deal with Saturn. Loros been the equivalent of Ussopp right now, bum ass side bitch couldn't even scratch Kaku and straight up lost a clash with S hawk and now his getting packed by 1 HP Lucci :lulz:
Why is Loro so weak?

Status
Not open for further replies.