Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What feats do they have ?
Kuzan was embarrassed by old garp
Fuji done nothing
Greenbull embarrassed by a yonko
Akainu got 2 shot and his feats are vs another admiral
Good so you remember all the feats. Naming them one by one would take too long, they ain't like that scrub Midhawk that's busy shitting himself at the thought of fighting the Yonkou.

Ain't no zoro fan worried about sanji.
You were on your knees swallowing in hope Kizaru fights Zoro even after the first round with Luffy ended and now you act like Sanji getting that fight doesn't shatter your worldview....again.

Don't worry. Kizaru’s pet cat is strong, there is no shame in going extreme diff him.

And so. Do you agree that Niki's strength + joy Boy's strength are too strong for goofy's rubber vessel? Having spent all the strength of someone else's gift, Goofy could not damage kizaru, and he fell into a coma begging for help. He was fed, taken to a safe place while Kizaru was being attacked by mugiwar .... The most pathetic and weak captain .... Meanwhile, Zoro without a bandana, without koh, only with ryoo (green smoke) forced Lucci to activate awakening, which goofy turned on g5, running away from the battlefield without strength. I remind you Lucci called Goofy weak garbage....
Naw. Luffy is just willingly nerfing himself by keeping on thinking its just the rubber fruit. Its obvious he doesn't know the extent of his own powers/doesn't want to use the extent of his powers because that'd just straight up make him so far everybody else on the verse.
-Didn't use drums even though he did it against Kaido
-Decided to wait 2 fights before using ACOC.

Luffy 1 shotted Kizaru. Cope harder.
Loro spending all his strength + Odens haki gift is the one unable to damage Lucci.
Loro is the one that got 1 tapped bodied by S Hawk and now gotten off screened by 1 HP Lucci, despite getting carried by Luffy and Stussy, Luffy even knew his side bitch was struggling and asked if he needed help, which evidently he did because trying to 1v1 1 HP Lucci was even too much for the bum ass fodder Loro who got bodied now anyway.
Whilst Luffy 1 shotted Kizaru and weakened him for his weaker crew mates, he has now gone to save Loro from getting killed by Lucci, solo WG fleet and will now come back soon to fight Saturn. Loro despite getting carried by Stussy + Luffy packed by Lucci, Loro despite getting carried by Kaku packed by S Hawk. The most pathetic and weak fodder side bitch "right hand".
Meanwhilst Loro with KOH, going all out, help from Luffy, Stussy using 100% of his strength all out offscreened by 1 HP Lucci. Overdose on copium harder. I remember Loro got negged by a Seraphim too.

Sanji defeating Kizaru is at zero, not even if Kizaru holds back a lot.

And the reason is simple, dude took off Luffy second strongest move, with G5+CoA+adv CoC...

Sanji even with IJ does not have the AP to be on that lvl, pulling out AP on the same lvl as Luffy did would make Sanji a legit top tier, meaning he having skills who are in same category as Luffy strongest second G5(for now) attack...

If Kizaru really goes down, it is either Luffy himself or a tag team between Zoro+Sanji vs Kizaru.

But since Lucci vs Zoro is still continue, i doubt we gonna get any tag team battle.

I think this arc is a parallel to SA, means not just Luffy, but the entire strawhats will show that they grow up.

Luffy when he encounter Kizaru: WE got 100 times stronger"
Kizaru this chapter: "I want to see how much you guys grow".

It clear that Oda plan to let all strawhats shine this arc.

Luffy will either defeat Kizaru or Saturn
Sanji,Franky,Usopp,Nami,Chopper and Brook will also shine vs VA and navy
Zoro will defeat Lucci and show that not just Luffy is a beast in the crew.
Jinbe and Robin will care on Buster call, Jinbe in sea together with Robin will stop the buster call...

Who ever face the ancient Robot, this one will be not defeated this arc.

Means if the ancient Robot face Kizaru>I doubt Kizaru getting defeated this arc. Since Luffy will face Saturn and defeat him.

If the ancient Robot fights Saturn and stall him, im pretty sure Luffy will beat awakened Kizaru.

Oda teased a lot this arc, I assume soon Kizaru will show his true power, use awakening and test all strawhats.

Kizaru wont change the sides, not yet.
Otherwise it would clearly change the balance of this arc, Luffy and co would be to much for Saturn and the navy if Kizaru joins them now together with the ancient robot.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Good so you remember all the feats. Naming them one by one would take too long, they ain't like that scrub Midhawk that's busy shitting himself at the thought of fighting the Yonkou.

You were on your knees swallowing in hope Kizaru fights Zoro even after the first round with Luffy ended and now you act like Sanji getting that fight doesn't shatter your worldview....again.

Don't worry. Kizaru’s pet cat is strong, there is no shame in going extreme diff him.
Greenbull akainu have literally shit themselves vs yonko

Again. You're coping.
The more sanji does vs kizaru the weaker the admirals are.
Zoros place is set above sanji.
Admirals placement isn't.

How much do you think Enma stole from Zoro by weakening his withering arm?....
Loro is such weak fodder trash that he cannot even handle 1% of enmas strength without Oden helping him. Its without a doubt that Loro without the help of Enma is weaker then Franky.
Loro will need Oden to save him from getting offscreened by 1HP Lucci now too.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Sanji defeating Kizaru is at zero, not even if Kizaru holds back a lot.

And the reason is simple, dude took off Luffy second strongest move, with G5+CoA+adv CoC...

Sanji even with IF does not have the AP to be on that lvl, pulling out AP on the same lvl as Luffy did would make Sanji a legit top tier, meaning he having skills who are in same category as Luffy strongest second G5(for now) attack...

If Kizaru really goes down, it is either Luffy himself or a tag team between Zoro+Sanji vs Kizaru.

But since Lucci vs Zoro is still continue, i doubt we gonna get any tag team battle.

I think this arc is a parallel to SA, means not just Luffy, but the entire strawhats will show that they grow up.

Luffy when he encounter Kizaru: WE got 100 times stronger"
Kizaru this chapter: "I want to see how much you guys grow".

It clear that Oda plan to let all strawhats shine this arc.

Luffy will either defeat Kizaru or Saturn
Sanji,Franky,Usopp,Nami,Chopper and Brook will also shine vs VA and navy
Zoro will defeat Lucci and show that not just Luffy is a beast in the crew.
Jinbe and Robin will care on Buster call, Jinbe in sea together with Robin will stop the buster call...

Who ever face the ancient Robot, this one will be not defeated this arc.

Means if the ancient Robot face Kizaru>I doubt Kizaru getting defeated this arc. Since Luffy will face Saturn and defeat him.

If the ancient Robot fights Saturn and stall him, im pretty sure Luffy will beat awakened Kizaru.

Oda teased a lot this arc, I assume soon Kizaru will show his true power, use awakening and test all strawhats.

Kizaru wont change the sides, not yet.
Otherwise it would clearly change the balance of this arc, Luffy and co would be to much for Saturn and the navy if Kizaru joins them now together with the ancient robot.

Than punch had saturn flying like g4 hit doffy across dressrosa
What fire fist did? Made base gorosei raise their hands :suresure:
You realise Sabo was trained by Kuma? So the Haki stuff which Kuma is capable of, Sabo would replicate similar feats if we take this one for value.
Yet again, Sabo's signature fire attack was portrayed above his Haki techniques. DR Sabo practically owned Burgess with his Haki skills and that one just recently got his DF, no further training either. Current Sabo is on a different level than DR Sabo.
You also stated how fire abilities are useless in One Piece but guess what, every ability is useless as long as the plot demands it to be. This is a shit argument.

You just can't seem to understand that plot often overlooks strict powerscaling stuff. It has always been the case.

Greenbull akainu have literally shit themselves vs yonko

Again. You're coping.
The more sanji does vs kizaru the weaker the admirals are.
Zoros place is set above sanji.
Admirals placement isn't.
Damn I didn't expect such a meltdown. We already knew the Admirals are clear of Midhawk per oponnent ranking all the way back in Marineford, you should've payed attention to that.

Now we know Midhawk is scared of Luffy the same Luffy conflicted Kizaru just beat.

Sanji will prove himself above Zoro next week and well and truly finish your fandom for good.

This time you will dissappear for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.