Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans ignore that Oda was willing to completely sideline Zoro for 2 years because of Sanji. Do you know how huge that is?

He can do things like that whenever he wants, Zoro fans are just full of themselves because of overhyping CoC and a magic sword
Sideline Zoro for two years?
If Zoro was there in WCI, he would have taken Luffy's fights, and would've hard for Oda to justify Luffy's grow and the arc would've dragged all along lol

Oda can never clown Zoro, the way clown Sanji often 🤣

That's enough of you
:suresure:

Blocked 2 yonko saving everyone
Broke 30 bones and swallowed Mink nut to get back on his feet
Fought clashed overpowered and scarred hybrid kaido pre power up
With Oden's Haki and the magic sword he managed to do a paper cut that disappeared 2 panels later.
Got advanced coc the strongest power in the verse
Then proceeded to extreme diff Queens nigh equal and wrestle with death post that fight. The same guys Ryokugyu left hand raped.
Beat a lunarian whose genes the shs couldn't scratch in egghead
And he himself too.

On top of that. No special plot connecting him to the people of Wano, No going to Ryuma's grave and most importantly no ZKK lmao

@HA001 @Boiroy @Cruxroux @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Daikenki @Redboy776 @Artem do Admiral bros understand we're trying to help and warn them?

If Kizaru fights Sanji it's over for their agenda, if Sanji pushes Kizaru to high diffs it's literally over.

Why are they celebrating???
Agendatards actually think Oda would spend these past couple of chapters building up Kizaru’s personal conflict only for him to get packed up by Sanji 🤦‍♂️
I don’t see Sanji getting anything more than MAYBE one hit in on Kizaru before Kizaru packs him up. Whatever happens with Kizaru in the next couple chapters will be because of some internal change on his part

That's enough of you

With Oden's Haki and the magic sword he managed to do a paper cut that disappeared 2 panels later.

Then proceeded to extreme diff Queens nigh equal and wrestle with death post that fight. The same guys Ryokugyu left hand raped.

And he himself too.

On top of that. No special plot connecting him to the people of Wano, No going to Ryuma's grave and most importantly no ZKK lmao
You are braindead lol

Zoro already fought against Top Tiers even before Sanji past from Veteran Level.

Why Sanji fighting an Top Tier now is a game over for us if Zoro already did it an arc ago?
Because now they're doing it together right next to each other. In Wano both received 1v1 fighters with similar portrayal and currently they might receive new 1v1 matchups.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's enough of you

And he himself too.

Why you quoting me on another conversation you fucking loser lmfaooo how buthurt are you.

Keep lying tho
Latrines are finished

Also the asura on kaido kills every admiral

Mihawks feats will be shown when it's his time.
And we can see mihawks power from being stronger than zoro who has feats for days already
Shanks is famous for fighting mihawk all shanks growth in strength is from fighting mihawk
No latrine can compare
Proving what I said. Leeching off of others. Mihawk has no feats. You know it. I know it. Everyone does.

What do you think? Nika and Joy Boy will give goofy a g6 and will he be able to scratch kizara without falling into a coma? And then the g5 looks pretty weak compared to the admiral, who did not lose consciousness from it and was not even scratched, standing up on his own before goofy, who was fed and evacuated from kizaru.
Luffy 1 tapped Kizaru. Loro got offscreend by 1 HP Lucci. Cope harder. Loro will die and get killed by his own sword looooong before he can land a scratch on injured Lucci. G5 1 shotted a admiral. Loros KOH looks like fodder in comparison to 1 HP Lucci. He got disabled in a single shot, Loros KOH mode couldn't even chip 1 HP Lucci fingernails. Stay coping. Luffy 1 tapped a admiral, and then recovering before him. Mean whilst Loro got killed by 1 HP Lucci and now Luffy is coming to save his bum ass side bitch from getting killed.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Proving what I said. Leeching off of others. Mihawk has no feats. You know it. I know it. Everyone does.
If oda himself is happy for him to do it who the fuck is your loser ass to say otherwise.
Oda is the one who mentioned shanks name to hype mihawk not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.