Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

You're projecting my brother and you know that.

You guys been pushing Zoro vs Kizaru for almost 2 years now. You know very well what it means for Sanji vs Zoro when Zoro doesn't get that fight, it would literally be game over him.

Admirals already confronted guys above Sanji, Gear 5 Nika for instance.
You tell us yourself.
Who do you wanna see Kizaru fight zoro or sanji?
:lusalty:

Luffy 1 tapped Kizaru. Loro got offscreend by 1 HP Lucci. Cope harder. Loro will die and get killed by his own sword looooong before he can land a scratch on injured Lucci. G5 1 shotted a admiral. Loros KOH looks like fodder in comparison to 1 HP Lucci. He got disabled in a single shot, Loros KOH mode couldn't even chip 1 HP Lucci fingernails. Stay coping. Luffy 1 tapped a admiral, and then recovering before him. Mean whilst Loro got killed by 1 HP Lucci and now Luffy is coming to save his bum ass side bitch from getting killed.
So Goofy fell into a coma because g5 is weak or Nika and joy boy didn't give him enough strength. Well, maybe. Why do you think the admiral got up earlier than Goofy without damage, sending Goofy into a coma? And who exactly fed and evacuated Goofy before Kizaru's arrival.

He was playing around, he got serious and negged them all with just ACoC.
And he's not a Logia, so they don't need especially great Haki to touch him. Kizaru does. Which is why it's even more embarrassing if he gets stalled by Sanji who doesn't have good enough Haki.
You never needed especially great haki to touch logias and Sanji has better haki than any of the scabbards lmao

The most pathetic thing is to suck off someone whom you then slander because of x reason which is what Z bros been doing since Wano.

They slandered King when Sanji clashed with him only to wank him later. They begged for Zoro vs Kizaru for almost 2 years only to slander him when the headcanon didn't meet reality.
King was slandered because we all thought that zoro would keep facing kaido and tbh king looked really awful against marco in a 2vs1 with queen while Zoro was looking crazy damn powerful against kaido and big meme

Still wanking sanji is funny af cause hes a weak ass character
So i dont get it

Do u ever get tired of crying? U been here from ystd afraid of sanji possibly getting some feats lmao
It's not Sanji I'm afraid of, it's Kizaru.
Well, I wouldn't say "afraid of", more of "afraid for" if that happens.
Because if that really happens the Admiral fandom is basically over.
There's nothing that could happen that could save Kizaru from such an embarrassing moment.
I mean even when Aramaki and Issho got stalled by Morley and Karasu they had the excuse of not being able to go all out in the Holy Land, but Kizaru? He can use a good amount of his arsenal here, yet is still getting stalled by Sanji (hypothetically, I doubt it'll happen).
That's embarrassing bruh...

Status
Not open for further replies.