Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Sanji I'm afraid of, it's Kizaru.
Well, I wouldn't say "afraid of", more of "afraid for" if that happens.
Because if that really happens the Admiral fandom is basically over.
There's nothing that could happen that could save Kizaru from such an embarrassing moment.
I mean even when Aramaki and Issho got stalled by Morley and Karasu they had the excuse of not being able to go all out in the Holy Land, but Kizaru? He can use a good amount of his arsenal here, yet is still getting stalled by Sanji (hypothetically, I doubt it'll happen).
That's embarrassing bruh...
Oh theyll have excuses ready, don't worry about that. They're already talking about Kizaru and his mental health problems and how it is a nerf.

"Oh kizaru is mentally nerfed. That's why he can't go all out." I didn't know having some inner turmoil (which wasn't even shown, as he was comfortably attacking anyone in his way), somehow weakened his fruit powers. The same guy casually stopping luffy's advanced haki kick, somehow is nerfed :suresure:

Don't worry Zorobros

Woro will one shot Lucci offscreen and then show up to save Lanji from Saturn and Kizaru

Zoro: "Go bake us a cake, Zoro fans told me thats all you did in Whole Cake"

Sanji: "yeah i forgot about 1031 color spread, and Saturn just eye diffed me, im done, can't even fight a Vice Admiral right now"

Zoro: "They all say i have CoC coating bruh, which means you're not close to me, im sorry"

Luffy: "Zoro! Lets fight together, Captain and Vice Captain.. Hey cook, go make us food so we can eat after we are done here, got it?"

Sanji: "My fans called me Wings of the Pirate King and Warrior of Science... I thought it meant something ffs..."

Oh theyll have excuses ready, don't worry about that. They're already talking about Kizaru and his mental health problems and how it is a nerf.

"Oh kizaru is mentally nerfed. That's why he can't go all out." I didn't know having some inner turmoil (which wasn't even shown, as he was comfortably attacking anyone in his way), somehow weakened his fruit powers. The same guy casually stopping luffy's advanced haki kick, somehow is nerfed :suresure:
I mean at that point it's all they can do.
Getting stalled by Sanji is fucking embarrassing when you're an Admiral. You need all the excuses you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.