Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji literally let slaves go in Celestial dragon territory and fought greenbull
He will never be an enemy
Once again, that has nothing to do with fighting Luffy's crew when Akainu commands him to.

He and Ryo very plainly mirror Zoro and Sanji similarly to how other antagonist duo's like Mr 2/Mr 1, Jabra/Kaku and King/Queen work with their personalities.

Finally Sanji managed to achieve Franky level lol

Obviously the starving Sanji fans will try to glorify this to no end... pretending to forget that Sanji was eye diffed just like Bonney and the others, and couldn't even move if it wasn't for Kuma's arrival

However
It's nice to see Current Sanji and Franky doing, against a much weaker foe... what 100 Chapters Ago Zoro could casually do against a much stronger foe

:milaugh::kuzanshut:
Found another delusional zorotrad. You guys are like weeds. Can you see? The strong right didn't touch Saturn's foot. Keep seething.

Why not add Shanks on top of that. Why wanna read a story where the MC is Godlike and untouchable ?

Luffy is not that guy yet, maybe at EoS.
Oda gives out fake tension with gear 5 weakness and Luffy seldom using acoc. I've already made some pretty strong arguments, with evidence the strawhats win this.

Luffy is simply too powerful of a protagonist to use his full strength until an arc hits its climax.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

To be fair it’s the science arc. Only makes sense to give the robot Strawhat some much needed hype.
Certainly, I have nothing against Franky; I even think it's great that he's now involved in a fight against Kizaru. However, I find it surprising that a laser can pass through Saturn's body but not through a Number's body. It just emphasizes that Numbers are quite durable and can pose problems for individuals who aren't as strong. It's no wonder that Luffy reminisces about the past when it took all of them to defeat Oars (comparing the Numbers to Oars), who was nothing more than a corpse.

Oda gives out fake tension with gear 5 weakness and Luffy seldom using acoc. I've already made some pretty strong arguments, with evidence the strawhats win this.

Luffy is simply too powerful of a protagonist to use his full strength until an arc hits its climax.
Since when did the crew ever lose any large scale battle since the TS?
What argument is needed there?

Pinzorofans seething so they downplay sanji, im sorry but blocking a awakened devil zoan thats got coc without haki is more impressive then pinzori getting blocked by base lucci leg while using haki on swords 😭😭
All these made up feats to gas Lanji, candies really starving.
Let's get him up to Franky's level before you mention characters that made dogji run with his tail between his legs. :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Once again, that has nothing to do with fighting Luffy's crew when Akainu commands him to.

He and Ryo very plainly mirror Zoro and Sanji similarly to how other antagonist duo's like Mr 2/Mr 1, Jabra/Kaku and King/Queen work with their personalities.
It absolutely does. He's already betraying them and has stood up to akainu.
Fuji will never be an enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.