Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also thinking along those lines. If their regeneration is linked to their endurance, it indeed makes them just another Marco in life, capable only of delaying others. Being old, their endurance is carried by the Zoan they possess, which makes sense, to be honest. More specifically, I don't think their Zoan forms alone would be enough to boost their endurance to a higher level. That's why Oda awakened the Devil Fruits of the Goroseis, to further increase their endurance: old age resistance + endurance gained from awakened Devil Fruits + powers that only serve to delay.

I still hope that Saturn surprises me and starts using Adcoc-Haki in these physical attacks he's employing. So far, even though these rays are everywhere when he appears, we don't see any Adcoc-Haki leaking from his physical attacks...
If one of the closest men to Imu-sama is showing such poor performance here, it reflects that he might not be very powerful.
I genuinely feel like that lightning wasn’t haki. We’ve never had another occurrence where those black lightning were visible before.

Imu at least was a king from the ancient kingdom who stands above others. The gorosei imo are just not them.

Of course he's not gonna take Kizaru as lightly as Lucci, but he still punched him hard with Acoc to make sure both will be down oncd his time limit was close.
So basically; luffy pushed himself to his limit because if he didn’t he’d have been completely at Kizarus mercy… yeah it sounds like Kizaru is the reason luffys in this state.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I genuinely feel like that lightning wasn’t haki. We’ve never had another occurrence where those black lightning were visible before.

Imu at least was a king from the ancient kingdom who stands above others. The gorosei imo are just not them.
Yes, I think I'll stop insisting on the idea that Imu-sama could be stronger than five Pk Roger or five Kaidou. I'm completely unmotivated to continue with this; Saturn, his closest servant, is weak, and it reflects on Imu-sama's power. LOL

Now, let's pray that Blackbeard takes power and becomes the king of the world so that we have him as the final villain because Imu-sama and Saturn, like the other elders, are frauds.

Yes, I think I'll stop insisting on the idea that Imu-sama could be stronger than five Pk Roger or five Kaidou. I'm completely unmotivated to continue with this; Saturn, his closest servant, is weak, and it reflects on Imu-sama's power. LOL

Now, let's pray that Blackbeard takes power and becomes the king of the world so that we have him as the final villain because Imu-sama and Saturn, like the other elders, are frauds.
Nah Buggy will become the King of the World and Imu will control him behind closed doors. But that at least gives Imu strong commanders in Mihawk and Crocodile

So basically; luffy pushed himself to his limit because if he didn’t he’d have been completely at Kizarus mercy… yeah it sounds like Kizaru is the reason luffys in this state.
Again luffy will reach his limit and need time and food to recover if now used g5 for the third time and not moved and watched tv. Why would he let Kiz take out his teammates when the second in command is away and he will be unable to move for a while? Kizaru is down because goofy punched his ass to the ground, luffy is down because of g5.

Status
Not open for further replies.