Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love a Luffy vs Kizaru round 2, but with Kizaru so conflicted and the nika mentions in Kuma's past, it's possible Oda goes with Luffy vs Saturn. I'd go crazy for Kuma, Sanji, Franky vs Saturn but with Oda placing emphasis on nika in Kuma and Bonney's life, it's likely Kuma gives it his all and Saturn still has some left in the tank before Luffy arrives to beat him. Plus, having Luffy go after Kizaru who's actually still pained by what he's doing would seem surprising since there's a threat that's actually ordering all of this who's still around.

Whoever Sanji faces from here on out, I hope we see Ifrit and his top speed, if Sanji goes out, it should be after we see how far he can truly go against a top-tier with his attacks even in a group setting. Props to Franky, dude always does his best and gets cool moments, he deserves it given the setting and his placement on the crew, strength-wise.

That punch was ridiculously powerful, props to Kuma. He was always a great character, nice to see him with updated feats. It always felt like he was a big deal, but his pre-timskip showings were a bit outdated and the flashback had me worried about whether Oda would deliver with feats, but a busted fruit, great haki and good durability/regeneration, Kuma's that guy.

I feel like soon is a good time to show us Zoro vs Lucci. It's gone on long enough off-panel, we should be seeing both bust out strong moves and a victor being decided (obviously Zoro). I just hope it's the better part of a chapter or more, I really like Lucci and want to see what else he has in his arsenal. After that, Zoro will probably arrive to help considering there's two huge threats. If he's restricted to Lucci for the rest of the arc, that would be surprising so I doubt that. Zoro getting a chance against Kizaru could be nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.