Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Based on? We didn't see him anymore after that. Spoilers say they "came back to their senses".
you do know the spoilers are not word for word right? Unless we see them both on the floor knocked out and then get up then i can agree with you but if we just see them awake this chapter then the spoiler provider are just adding there own words. Just like how a few weeks ago Sasaki got low diffed. Come to their sense means that they were both knocked out and woke up. Once we get the pictures we can know for sure. But for right now Ulti was the only one who was actually knocked out.

We literally haven't seen Ulti or Page 1 tank a single attack from Luffy, except an Elephant Gun, which put Page 1 out of commission.

There is 0 indication either Page 1 or Ulti can tank a Red Hawk + Elephant Gatling. That is fucking stupid.

Holdem was up <1 hour later (prob in the region of 30 mins and maybe less). Keep crying. By the time Kinemon told his story, he was already conscious/talking.
1. Post the panel of Holdem up the chapter after he took the RH or admit you L. You claimed i was bullshitting. So prove it i am waiting :goyea:

2. Once again I am sure they can tank a red hawk thats weaken because its underwater,slower, weaker Luffy. Yea they will get up especially Zoan user. Page 1 took many hits from Sanji and was still going barley any scratches.

3. Holdem is bandages up like crazy and took way longer to get up.

And I love these people that are saying I'm downplaying Ulti/P1. Some of you were saying Chopper and Nami would beat them, and I said they're too strong from Day 1.

Now, they're talking about Luffy not being able to beat them with Gear 4. The amount of mental fucking gymnastics :suresure:

Chopper > Gear 2 Luffy w/ FS + ACoA

@Xdrake what happened last week you were spamming g3 luffy one shot page one now you back tracking saying page one vs sanji rd 2 ? How can you be wrong week after week and still make comments.
Luffy did one shotted Page One but his Zoan speed up his recovery. Luffy did better than Sanji tho. He made P1 spit out of blood in one punch while Sanji all out upgraded powered up version kick can't do that. But now that he already conscious, come to his sense, I believe Oda still stick in RS Sanji vs Page One 2.0 all out high diff fight

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Luffy did one shotted Page One but his Zoan speed up his recovery. Luffy did better than Sanji tho. He made P1 spit out of blood in one punch while Sanji all out upgraded powered up version kick can't do that. But now that he already conscious, come to his sense, I believe Oda still stick in RS Sanji vs Page One 2.0 all out high diff fight
show me hte panel of page one down and out

And I love these people that are saying I'm downplaying Ulti/P1. Some of you were saying Chopper and Nami would beat them, and I said they're too strong from Day 1.

Now, they're talking about Luffy not being able to beat them with Gear 4. The amount of mental fucking gymnastics :suresure:

Chopper > Gear 2 Luffy w/ FS + ACoA
You just compared them to Hody jones who faced a weaker Luffy from 5 arcs ago. Who faced Luffy in water where he get stronger, but luffy gets weaker and still got wrecked by Red hawk. Eat gazillion pills then got white eyed by 1 g3 attack. Are you serious.
Even holdem took a stronger G2 attack then Hody did.
Luffy was weaker 5 arcs ago,underwater,slower,Water affects fire, and weakens Luffy attacks. Stop your embarrassing yourself.

You just compared them to Hody jones who faced a weaker Luffy from 5 arcs ago. Who faced Luffy in water where he get stronger, but luffy gets weaker and still got wrecked by Red hawk. Eat gazillion pills then got white eyed by 1 g3 attack. Are you serious.
Even holdem took a stronger G2 attack then Hody did.
Luffy was weaker 5 arcs ago,underwater,slower,Water affects fire, and weakens Luffy attacks. Stop your embarrassing yourself.
Oh fuck off with that weaker bullshit. Did Luffy use "ACoA" here? We saw his hardening CoA is just as shit as it was in FI.

And Luffy from 5 arcs ago >>>> Nami + Chopper.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
He spit out of blood and out for the entire moment until Luffy and Yamato escaped. If he didn't get knocked out, he will be the one to pursue Luffy/Yamato instead of those fodders.

Noe, I can't wait to see Sanji vs Page One 2.0 all out high diff fight :steef:
ok i understand i just want to see a panel of page one down and out like you claiming stop trolling and just give me the panel.

Oh fuck off with that weaker bullshit. Did Luffy use "ACoA" here? We saw his hardening CoA is just as shit as it was in FI.

And Luffy from 5 arcs ago >>>> Nami + Chopper.
His CoA isn't the same has it was 5 arcs ago. Luffy Haki has gotten stronger. Story says so and Haki not the only thing. I think you need to re read the story and pay attention so i don't have to educate you.

1. Luffy Haki has gotten stronger since then
2. I didn't even mention CoA. All i said was Luffy got stronger. Lets go with your ridiculous promise that Luffy CoA didn't get stronger. Luffy still got physically stronger. You know you don't need Haki to break through Haki right? Lol Luffy broke through Boa sisters Haki before CoA with force/speed. So explain how Physically weaker Luffy,underwater luffy,Water affecting the fire, etc... red hawk is the same one that he hit Holdem with.

This is what happens when the story shows your wrong and instead of Adjusting your powerscaling your act deviant and say dumb things so you don't take a L.

Status
Not open for further replies.