[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like how stupid is it that one of 5 legion is immune to everything and one of the other 4 we need revives infinitely and you cant stop it without lynching them and there is a time limit until they insta win and when the aforementioned reviver dies he still is treated as alive for the purposes of killing the other scum

Like I've seen some ridiculous shit in my time playing but this would be right up there, just lynch him

Like how stupid is it that one of 5 legion is immune to everything and one of the other 4 we need revives infinitely and you cant stop it without lynching them and there is a time limit until they insta win and when the aforementioned reviver dies he still is treated as alive for the purposes of killing the other scum

Like I've seen some ridiculous shit in my time playing but this would be right up there, just lynch him
stp try1ng 2 4t3 th3 h0st

Ratchet

Apparently Indigo has all the answers to solve this but didn't use any of it earlier when he actually could forgive me for suspecting that there is an agenda at play here.

Don‘t listen to him. Listen to me for once.
Up until this point my gameplay has been sheeping you. I think you're town, but Ratchet is the better player and also the one more invested into the game. I'm not going to follow a pet read over the read of somebody both more invested into the game and also a better player.

Up until this point my gameplay has been sheeping you. I think you're town, but Ratchet is the better player and also the one more invested into the game. I'm not going to follow a pet read over the read of somebody both more invested into the game and also a better player.
Hello? I‘m the most invested fucking player here.

r4tch3t jst thr3at3n3d 2 qw1t th3 g4m3... 4g41n...

Ratchet

Like it's awfully convenient you say Indigo has all the abilities to solve this now when the day started and you were doing what with these abilities exactly, giving Legion a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.