Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From "Ace of Beast Pirates" into "the woman that Ace met"
Lol Yamato's reputation sure got hit hard this week

Can't wait until chapter is released and we gonna have new comments about "can't take out distracted Flying Six with named attack" Yamato vs "took out Big Mom and half of her crew without any named attack" King

It is not too late to change your opinion guys @Jo_Ndule @Admiral Lee Hung etc

F

Fallen Prince

Well this is interesting yamato is definately setup to fight big mom ! Yamato being girl is def a twist makes sense she might have loved ace .

Question is how did she meet ace ?

From "Ace of Beast Pirates" into "the woman that Ace met"
Lol Yamato's reputation sure got hit hard this week

Can't wait until chapter is released and we gonna have new comments about "can't take out distracted Flying Six with named attack" Yamato vs "took out Big Mom and half of her crew without any named attack" King

It is not too late to change your opinion guys @Jo_Ndule @Admiral Lee Hung etc
Lol King’s AP is so trash that he can’t even damage wood

F

Fallen Prince

Yamato being ace'slover is one of high possible chances. I am sure they did not meet in wano it must be outside .

We know he had limited time in wano , also how come beast pirate stay quite if both meet ?

F

Fallen Prince

Alright so I'm fairly certain now that Marco was just referring to the situation regarding the rebellion brewing up in Wano. Not that they didn't know about Kaido being in Wano.

We will probably get a clearing up even more when Izo and Kiku meet.
Question should be why didnt Whitebeard pirate declare war on beast pirates ?

Lack of explanation and plot kai , so they had no idea about wano situation being so bad is really rubbish plot to me. They were yonkos and would have got inside info easily from rival pirstes .

Odens relationship with whitebeard is an asspull plot if there is no legit explanation about why wb didnt bother about odens situation in wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.