[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

i think i had like the weakest role in the entire game. lol
tbf, you almost won

i think you were a bit too obvious you were Odyn

and because we were paranoid of being hunted by Odyn the entire game, and the possibility of unlocking something from having you gone, because your WU said "if Odyn dies, it's all over"

we literally blasted you with everything we got

and that's when you champion got us on the watch result

I

Indigo

“Oh, no... Odyn's mighty champions have come to end my reign. Whatever shall I do?”​

[Passive – Goddess of Helheim] Helya is far beyond the mortals of this game. She is immune to invests and is bulletproof.

[Passive – Imprisoner] Helya has imprisoned her own father and acts as his jailor. Odyn will be sealed for as long as Helya is alive, unable to access most of his role.

[Passive – Helheim] As a goddess, Helya has access to her own realm of lost souls. She has her own private dead chat for the souls she claims.

[Active – Soul Harvest] Take a deceased player each cycle and drag their soul to Helheim. They will be brought to your dead chat, corrupting them into kvaldir.
---[Active - Helarjar]--- Helya rewards kvaldir who prove themselves to her by turning them into her Helarjar. Helya may revive a player she’s made into a kvaldir as a Helarjar, brining them back into the game with no vote power and adopting Helya’s alignement. Despite having no vote power, they will count for parity when it comes to Helya’s wincon and will maintain access to their roles. They cannot be lynched or killed by normal means as long as Helya is alive. If she dies they will die along with her. [3-Shot]

[Active- Helya’s Horn] Helya uses this horn to control her kvaldir. She may utilize one ability from each of her kvaldir each phase. Odyn will receive this ability as an item if Helya dies.

[Active – Soulcage] Helya’s Soulcage can compel any soul to do her bidding. She may use it to target Odyn’s Valarjar or other deceased players and take control of their role for a phase. [2-Shot]

[Active – Plunder and Raid] Helya may send her kvaldir to raid from other players, stealing an item in their possession. [3-Shot]

[Active – Forsworn Assault] Helya may activate this one during the game, making her vote power equal to the number of Helarjar she has. This cannot be used in Ly/Lo situations.

[Active - Val’kr’s Scorn] Helya is nothing if not spiteful. Target another player and give them the hated modifier for that day. They will require 1 less vote to be lynched. [1-Shot]

Helya starts the game with the following items:

[Active/Item – Warswords of the Valajar] Helya may give this to one of her Helarjar, promoting them to her champion. The Warswords make their wielder able to choose between bypassing defenses or roleblocks when using their abilities. If Helya dies this item will fall into the hands of Odyn.

[Active/Item – Brumdysla, Hammer of Vrorsk] A powerful forging hammer, this item may be used to create another item under host supervision.

[Active/Item – The Syalnguard] Protect the user or a player of their choice from all harmful abilities for a phase, kills included. If Helya dies this item will fall into the hands of Odyn.

[Active/Item – Maul of Dread] Roleblock another player for a phase. [1-Shot]. Helya may give this item to one of her Helajar.

Wincon: Achieve parity with the remaining players
this is my role

Status
Not open for further replies.