[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sure:

“Death was not the end I believed it to be.”

You are Bolvar Fordragon!
[Passive - Lichborne] As an undead force of nature, Bolvar is bulletproof and immune to the actions of the undead.
---Unending Cycle--- For an undead abomination, losing a body part is hardly a problem. If he loses an ability, whether stolen or destroyed, he will always regenerate it one cycle later.
---Unholy Presence--- Despite having Azeroth’s best interest in mind, Bolvar is distrusted by its forces for his undead nature. He will scan guilty to invests and will automatically reject any neighbor chats from the living.
---Scarred By Fire--- Bolvar is no stranger to fire, he is immune to burning-type abilities.

[Passive - Phylactery] Before the beginning of D1, Bolvar may select a player to store his phylactery within. This will last for 3 days. For as long as that player is alive within those 3 days, Bolvar is death immune. This cannot fail and this passive cannot be destroyed.

[Passive - Unyielding Resolve] Bolvar’s active abilities are unaffected by rolecrushes and he is immune to tampering.

[Passive – Undead Fortitude] You and your undead are immune to poisons and bleeds.

[Passive – Jailor of The Damned] As long as the Lich King is alive, he and his undead are immune to being controlled or unconverted.

[Passive – Necessary Evils] Should town begin to lose, you will take drastic measures to ensure victory. Locked.

[Active – Fordragon's Resolve] Grant top priority to your alignment’s actions for a night. [1-Shot]

[Active – Breath of Kyranastrasz] Using his dragon's powerful frost fire breath, Bolvar can target a player to destroy any defenses they have for a phase. [2-Shot]

[Active - Call of Kyranastrasz] Bolvar may call upon his dragon and ride on him for a cycle making his actions always find their target. [2-Shot]

[Active – Remorseless Winter] Drain the warmth and life from your enemies, rolecrushing and vote-draining them for a phase. [1-Shot]

[Active – Gift of Undeath] Revive a fallen town player as a member of your alignment with no vote power. [3-Shot]

[Active – Blades of the Fallen Prince] Starting Day 3, you may use the gathered shards of Frostmourne to create two powerful items that can be gifted to another player as an artifact.

[Active - Icy Whispers] Once a cycle target a player and send them an anonymous message.

[Active – Undead Commander] At night you may choose a person for your alignment to faction kill. This kill with be carried out by a random member of your alignment.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Azeroth. By any means necessary!

The Lich King starts the game with the following items:

[Passive/Item – Helm of Domination] This item is the source of your Lich powers. If you are killed, this item will go to a random player and they will become the new Lich King, inheriting parts of your role.

tbf, you almost won

i think you were a bit too obvious you were Odyn

and because we were paranoid of being hunted by Odyn the entire game, and the possibility of unlocking something from having you gone, because your WU said "if Odyn dies, it's all over"

we literally blasted you with everything we got

and that's when you champion got us on the watch result
i lose if die so i wasnt close to winning at all really
i had to have the wu be somewhat dramatic bc i had to eliminate u and i had no kills to achieve that so i was entirely reliant on town or mafia killing u

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i had to have the wu be somewhat dramatic bc i had to eliminate u and i had no kills to achieve that so i was entirely reliant on town or mafia killing u
You played well Hime. Made yourself easy to read for town. GGs.

I

Indigo

didn't you win if your champion was alive and i died? even if you died

so if town lynched me, you would've won i think, because Dofla was alive

Status
Not open for further replies.