[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's very funny to me that a game census was really wild to make on D1 looking back @Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83

considering it's SRM, i was expecting the game to have many, but now seeing the factions and how it was designed, it made sense to not have any census abilities

but then i just threw that in on D1 lol
Yeah @Dr_Professor83 wanted early censuses and I disagreed for the reasons that were stated and then you came in and made one anyways lmao.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
‎
@Dr_Professor83 with you playing Mortal Kombat

you should make a SRM game of it, great game for it, lots of factions

and the biggest thing, instead of a lynch, every DP the town would vote for two players to engage in Mortal Kombat, a duel

that's how the lynch would be decided among the two lmao
Actually, it’s been on my mind lol. (Can’t really engage with any form of media without considering how it would translate into a mafia game lol)

Actually you wouldve completely cucked them with your Lightning Rod. Their actions would stop at Michelles and you are Bulletproof so you wouldnt die to the PGO lmao.

Now if you were lightning roding yourself then thats another story.
at that point I was trying to die cause I just didn’t have a solution at all but thought they didn’t have time to lynch me, so it seemed the best move

@Grammaton I thought that with your flavor knowledge you wouldve understood I was talking about the Pillars of Creation btw, not the 5 Death Knights.

Since you start leveling in the broken isles with the mission to collect them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.