[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh imagine if I caught that right away you would've been cooked N1
Would've made for a much more different game lmao
Speaking of @Fujishiro what would Cal's Phase 3 do?
:kobeha:
Stage 3 You really dont wanna know bro, all I can say is that things get nasty and require town and non town to all work together with the Pillars of create and the crowns and artifact to delay him landing next to the planet. Each time he is delayed by 3 phases and you have to destroy the legion. After you do, you have to use all of the above+ literally everyone but him and his team need to vote him to fully banish him.
If he managed to land next to the planet its GG.
I forgot, there would have been events to summon the other titans, you need to summon them so that they help imprison him like in the endgame cinematic I posted.
This was stage 3 sargeras.

@Grammaton @Lindltaylor if you guys are interesting in knowing what Stage 3 entailed. But it was like almost impossible to reach before the game ended. Unless Illidan literally died the first 2 or 3 cycles.

Can you post what the Artifacts were gonna do at Lv 3 @Fujishiro ?
I have those on my computer but not at it. But off the top of my head Ashbringer was going to be a super kill. Red Night’s total passive destruction. The H&H one a total role upgrade. Reloaded’s was going to permanently kill roles. And the one from Lind’s role was going to basically absorb the player who had its role into Lind’s if he died with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.