[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like imagine a team having the tools to produce more wishes and instead of doing that they give all their tools to the pro Town Indie faction. And then people still call that team hostile. Absolutely dumb lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Did you read Polar and Cals roles? Polar if lynched is rolecrushed the next phase and doesnt count for parity. He also truly dies during a twisting Nether night, after Day 4 I started RNGing those nights and unfortunately no twisting Nether won but I had a failsafe in that there was a set twisting nether night in Night 8 that would truly kill him.
To be honest I'm mostly of the position that if I were familiar with the game and its lore it's the kind of thing that would seem to be elementary to me. Like a fully unsundered Zodiark would be unstoppable so having him require several mechanics to resolve would make a lot of sense. In that respect, I don't really mind the idea at all - it's a genius reflection of MMO mechanics into Mafia. Just that, from my position of relative ignorance, it felt like it was random happenstance to me.

As for the rest, I will see. Will try to play those other games you mentioned, schedule etc notwithstanding.

To be honest I'm mostly of the position that if I were familiar with the game and its lore it's the kind of thing that would seem to be elementary to me. Like a fully unsundered Zodiark would be unstoppable so having him require several mechanics to resolve would make a lot of sense. In that respect, I don't really mind the idea at all - it's a genius reflection of MMO mechanics into Mafia. Just that, from my position of relative ignorance, it felt like it was random happenstance to me.

As for the rest, I will see. Will try to play those other games you mentioned, schedule etc notwithstanding.
I understand but you should know that I always balance things out accordingly even if things seem crazy.

I had posted a few warnings in the thread about the legion but barely anybody actually read them, heck @Emil told you guys to straight up ignore those posts lmao.

@Sallucion for one knew about demons perma dying in the twisting nether and @MangoSenpai but Im surprised they didnt make any mention of it once Polar started reforming the first time.

I understand but you should know that I always balance things out accordingly even if things seem crazy.

I had posted a few warnings in the thread about the legion but barely anybody actually read them, heck @Emil told you guys to straight up ignore those posts lmao.

@Sallucion for one knew about demons perma dying in the twisting nether and @MangoSenpai but Im surprised they didnt make any mention of it once Polar started reforming the first time.
yeah, i was reading the legions posts and trying to make sense in the end lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.