Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's best to wait until the chapter, it's still possible that they were still knocked out but only temporarily and by temporarily I mean like for a few seconds to a minute probably. Also it's possible that maybe ancient zoans recover more faster than normal zoans,
Yeah overall it make it hard to take out these characters, because of having high recover/endurance states, you need far more then just a G3 attack which make it really nice to see Ulti and Pageone still kicking.

when it comes to Oven his durability was his most impressive feat. He could pretty much tank any attacks and receive very little damage, the vivre card even states that he has the sturdiest body among all the Charlotte Sons this even includes Katakuri.
Ovens endurance/durability was over the top, he tank for sure a lot of attacks and you never get the feeling that he was taking out by someone. But for other states, I want to see more, sadly Oda nerf the Veterans so the alliance could escape from Wci. Under the current situation, im sure Compote and the other would also perform really good feats. I still have hopes that we see them later, then the downplay of Big mom veterans can finally end...

That's a foolish idea. Page One and Ulti are easily the superior duo.
Luffy himself acknowledge them as Gear Fourth worthy opponents,while Izo and Kiku didn't nothing compared to Yuen during their screentime so far . Base Luffy is enough against both.
you're acting like the Akazaya nine are weak

First of all, Luffy also aknowledged Kiku is strong
Secondly, Izo is a yonko commander on WBP, most impressive crew thus far!

Don't know which one of us is foolish here

F

Fallen Prince

Read the spoiler again, i can say yamato is a dude with beautiful woman face.
Post automatically merged:

If yamato is a woman, she might sucessfully deceived every people in Onigashima.
Because they always thought that Yamato is a man.
Kiku and izo have girlish face but kaido and his underling use male prefix for him.

Unless no one actually saw kaidos son face thats impossible , voice cannot change and yamato wont call themselves son.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Read the spoiler again, i can say yamato is a dude with beautiful woman face.

Kiku and izo have girlish face but kaido and his underling use male prefix for him.

Unless no one actually saw kaidos son face thats impossible , voice cannot change and yamato wont call themselves son.
So, there is someone other than Izo and Cavendish.:smoothy:

Yeah overall it make it hard to take out these characters, because of having high recover/endurance states, you need far more then just a G3 attack which make it really nice to see Ulti and Pageone still kicking.
To me it seems like ancient zoans are not just only more physically stronger than normal zoans but they also have better durability and they can recover more faster. If Page One and Ulti are this durable can you imagine Queen, he's probably the most durable among all the Beasts Pirates except for Kaido himself.

F

Fallen Prince

So, there is someone other than Izo and Cavendish.:smoothy:
Boy inside girls body. I did read theories about big mom resurrection kaidos son if its true then the debt has to do with his son.

Could make sense if kaidos son is not human. But big mom cant transport a beast soul to human ?

Status
Not open for further replies.