Chapter Discussion What if Saturns Power is Time Reversal instead of extreme regen?

I like it. Will probably have a nasty limitations. Nobody really is truly immortal in OP.
Well if you headshot him he likely cant time reverse lmao.

But the way it was shown he didnt grow his arms up they just appeared from thin air in a very weird way.

ive seen time reversal powers before in manga and they can be pretty op.

Would also not make Marcos fruit redundant.

Well if you headshot him he likely cant time reverse lmao.

But the way it was shown he didnt grow his arms up they just appeared from thin air in a very weird way.

ive seen time reversal powers before in manga and they can be pretty op.

Would also not make Marcos fruit redundant.
What if it's like Izanagi. Saturn activates his hax and is essentially immortal for a short time. So far I believe he saw every attack coming.

Kuma was weirdly floating in mid air trying to punch Saturn while he was talking to VP lol

What if it's like Izanagi. Saturn activates his hax and is essentially immortal for a short time. So far I believe he saw every attack coming.

Kuma was weirdly floating in mid air trying to punch Saturn while he was talking to VP lol
He didnt see Kumas lmao, and there was a weird close up on his face. Im sure the his head being a weakness will play a huge factor.

And it tracks with spiders, to truly kill them you gotta crush the head.

I chalked the whole convo before being punched by Kuma to just manga shenanigans where Villains get to monologue for a while an attack is coming.

He didnt see Kumas lmao, and there was a weird close up on his face. Im sure the his head being a weakness will play a huge factor.

And it tracks with spiders, to truly kill them you gotta crush the head.

I chalked the whole convo before being punched by Kuma to just manga shenanigans where Villains get to monologue for a while an attack is coming.
Definitely did lol. Look at this

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I would vastly prefer that because it's much more engaging. It opens up more avenues for how fight choreography with him can go and what it'll take to beat him. Regen like Marco's is cool but very direct. You fight Marco until his stamina drops, not much fun there.

But Saturn having Orihime powers is pretty killer. I hope it's the same for all the Gorosei.

I would vastly prefer that because it's much more engaging. It opens up more avenues for how fight choreography with him can go and what it'll take to beat him. Regen like Marco's is cool but very direct. You fight Marco until his stamina drops, not much fun there.

But Saturn having Orihime powers is pretty killer. I hope it's the same for all the Gorosei.
Perhaps they all have time related powers.

One can stop time, reverse time, skip time, speed up time,etc

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Oda decided to fuse Saturn (the Roman contemporary for Cronus) with the Greek time god Chronus, I can see this being extremely fitting for the character as well.
Perhaps they all have time related powers.

One can stop time, reverse time, skip time, speed up time,etc
Ethanbaron slashes you in the present but the cut happens five minutes in the past :finally::finally::finally::gotres:

If Oda decided to fuse Saturn (the Roman contemporary for Cronus) with the Greek time god Chronus, I can see this being extremely fitting for the character as well.

Ethanbaron slashes you in the present but the cut happens five minutes in the past :finally::finally::finally::gotres:
Time powers are pretty damn op and would make sense for the top of the world to have it.

I guess this could actually make sense especially given the whole Saturn god of time thing and since even the blood around his injuries disappears, implying it's not simply healing/regenerating but more akin to reversing the damage entirely.

Though it being a Saturn exclusive thing is a problem since all the Gorosei are hinted to be immortal.

I guess this could actually make sense especially given the whole Saturn god of time thing and since even the blood around his injuries disappears, implying it's not simply healing/regenerating but more akin to reversing the damage entirely.

Though it being a Saturn exclusive thing is a problem since all the Gorosei are hinted to be immortal.
Like I said the others could have other time related abilities.