[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Fuji and Prof for hosting and the unique factions and abilities but I really can't say I enjoyed this game or had fun. Most of the phases started and ended without me being able to add input on my team's actions and decisions, and I was not aware this was SRM when Fuji asked me to sign up.

Also game did not really feel balanced at all.

But gg all the same.

Why do you say this? Quite the claim to make.
The fact the single most dangerous role to Legion could be continually revived doesn't feel balanced but I had practically no investment in the game when I was lynched in some side game thing while unaware I was even involved in it.

Just didn't enjoy this and would've appreciated you informing me it was SRM before I signed up.

The fact the single most dangerous role to Legion could be continually revived doesn't feel balanced but I had practically no investment in the game when I was lynched in some side game thing while unaware I was even involved in it.

Just didn't enjoy this and would've appreciated you informing me it was SRM before I signed up.
Oh so you dont know the setup and which role are you refering to? Polar Bears? His role was not the most dangerous in your team and he could die, in fact he perma died 2 cycles ago.

Double lynches are a thing you know.

I understand that you didnt enjoy it but you also barely played it to judge things fairly.

Next time I will inform you.

Thanks for playing.

The fact the single most dangerous role to Legion could be continually revived doesn't feel balanced
Oh wait youre refering to Reloaded lmao? Shows how much you read of the game and even your role PM.

@Pot Goblin outlined how to kill him easily yet you guys were not reading the PM at all, this isnt on the setup.

Its on you.

There was a very easy way to kill him after you guys copped him.

You wanna know what that is?

A rolecrush, and then he dies for good.

And you guys had rolecrushes galore.

As I said, you didn't really inform me of the game being SRM, and you have too large of a setup with the amount of players and the standard WG style nonsense with said game type. I appreciate the next time you tell me what kind of game your trying to get me into to rush it before asking me to sign up for it.

Its already a chore reading threads when I am actively interested due to the amount of spam that goes on on WG mafia games. So yeah, a head's up would've been nice.

As I said, you didn't really inform me of the game being SRM, and you have too large of a setup with the amount of players and the standard WG style nonsense with said game type. I appreciate the next time you tell me what kind of game your trying to get me into to rush it before asking me to sign up for it.

Its already a chore reading threads when I am actively interested due to the amount of spam that goes on on WG mafia games. So yeah, a head's up would've been nice.
Okay of course I will but did you read my response about your grievances about the balance of this game?

A simple rolecrush wouldve killed reloaded.

Okay of course I will but did you read my response about your grievances about the balance of this game?

A simple rolecrush wouldve killed reloaded.
No I didn't because I was killed in a side game which I wasn't even aware of going on while I was at work. The fact you had to directly tell me I was "lynched" is pretty indicative of my awareness and looking at dead chat, no one really was aware I was dead until you added me to it. I'm not going to go in circles on this but I would like to leave my last word in this thread that just tell me what kind of game your hosting because I don't enjoy SRMs on WG, going back to Ekko's last hosted game.

No I didn't because I was killed in a side game which I wasn't even aware of going on while I was at work.
How is this my fault again? They copped you guilty and also a 5 man mini game lynch ability was initated so they lynched you.

The fact you had to directly tell me I was "lynched" is pretty indicative of my awareness and looking at dead chat,
Again thats on you, not on me or the setup.

I'm not going to go in circles on this but I would like to leave my last word in this thread that just tell me what kind of game your hosting because I don't enjoy SRMs on WG, going back to Ekko's last hosted game.
Thats fine, I will inform you in advance.

Emil

Certified Memelord
They never bus drove him, Pot literally stated that he was protecting 3 people and forgot to Omit ratchet from his 3 man protect which you caught him with.

Idk why your mind went to bus drive and forgot about this completely.
why wud he lie about protecting town ratchet if he rly did it?

why wud he protect town ratchet twice?

which ability was that? on the WU only the buff and busdrive showed up

why wud he lie about protecting town ratchet if he rly did it?

why wud he protect town ratchet twice?

which ability was that? on the WU only the buff and busdrive showed up
Because you tracked him to Ratchet and he claimed the fake ability Paladin Bodyguard. His protect is named Arcane Shield.

Why would you protect a town read twice? For town cred.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because you tracked him to Ratchet and he claimed the fake ability Paladin Bodyguard. His protect is named Arcane Shield.
oh the redacted ability. why r u saying we shud figure it out when it's redacted lol

and my question is why wud he protect ratchet then lie about it lol

as did hisoka. i heard this before many many times
Reloadeds role literally flipped, he has no means of defending himself and dies to a rolecrush and kill.

Hisoka could defend himself.

Reloaded died to their kills its just that they didnt rolecrush him before when @Pot Goblin literally told them to do it before he left for the dead chat.

So again, shut your clown ass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.