Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Your humble servant asks, for Nekomamushi to be included in the chapter (i suggests that he jump out of the Karibou swamp.)
:steef::crazwhat::getnappaed::owo::catpole::catlewd:
Title: Nekomamushi's Atomic Rescue

INT. VEGAPUNK'S TROPICAL ATOMPUNK ISLAND OF EGGHEAD - DAY

The island is a futuristic marvel with atomic-powered palm trees and tropical robots buzzing about. In the distance, the Straw Hat Pirates are enjoying a sunny day at the beach, completely unaware of the impending danger.

CUT TO:

INT. SECRET LAB - VEGAPUNK'S LAB

Inside Vegapunk's lab, Nekomamushi stealthily sneaks around, his furry ears twitching with excitement. He stumbles upon a strange machine, labeled "Atomic Paw Enhancer."

NEKOMAMUSHI
(whispering to himself)
Atomic Paw Enhancer, huh? Time for some fun!

Nekomamushi activates the machine, and his paws begin to emit dazzling atomic energy. With newfound power, he leaps out of the lab window.

EXT. BEACH - STRAW HAT PIRATES

The Straw Hat Pirates are building sandcastles, soaking up the sun, and having a blast.

LUFFY
(laughing)
This is the life! No Marines, no problems!

Suddenly, the sky darkens as Admiral Kizaru appears in a flash of light, riding a surfboard made of lasers.

KIZARU
(smiling)
I heard there was a beach party here. Mind if I join?

ZORO
(raising his sword)
Bring it on, lightbulb head!

Before the battle can escalate, Nekomamushi crashes onto the scene, radiating atomic energy.

NEKOMAMUSHI
(grinning)
Cat's out of the bag, Kizaru!

Nekomamushi and Kizaru engage in a fast-paced, comically exaggerated fight, with Nekomamushi's atomic-powered paws swatting laser beams away.

Meanwhile, Jaygarcia Saturn, the Gorosei with a cane, descends from the sky, landing in front of the Straw Hat Pirates.

JAYGARCIA SATURN
(smoothly)
I hope you don't mind if I join this little soirée.

ROBIN
(raising an eyebrow)
Who are you?

JAYGARCIA SATURN
(flashing a grin)
I'm Jaygarcia Saturn, the Gorosei with style. And I have a little surprise for you.

Jaygarcia Saturn transforms into a terrifying Ushi-Oni Zoan, half-bull, half-demon.

SANJI
(disbelieving)
A cow-demon? Seriously?

Just when it seems all hope is lost, Nekomamushi leaps back into the scene, still locked in combat with Kizaru. He spots Jaygarcia Saturn.

NEKOMAMUSHI
(smirking)
Looks like we've got a party crasher!

Nekomamushi's atomic-powered paws come to the rescue again, as he delivers a massive atomic punch to Jaygarcia Saturn, sending him flying into the horizon.

JAYGARCIA SATURN
(screaming)
I'll remember this, you furry menace!

Kizaru, realizing he's outnumbered, decides to make a hasty retreat.

KIZARU
(disappearing in a flash of light)
I'll be back for another sunny day!

The Straw Hat Pirates cheer, grateful for Nekomamushi's unexpected help.

LUFFY
(laughing)
Thanks, Cat Viper! You saved our beach day!

NEKOMAMUSHI
(grinning)
Just doing what I do best, causing a purr-fect commotion!

The sun shines brightly again as the Straw Hat Pirates and Nekomamushi resume their fun-filled beach day, with atomic-powered sandcastle building and laughter echoing across Vegapunk's tropical atompunk island.

FADE OUT.

[END]
:beanmean:

Title: Nekomamushi's Atomic Rescue

INT. VEGAPUNK'S TROPICAL ATOMPUNK ISLAND OF EGGHEAD - DAY

The island is a futuristic marvel with atomic-powered palm trees and tropical robots buzzing about. In the distance, the Straw Hat Pirates are enjoying a sunny day at the beach, completely unaware of the impending danger.

CUT TO:

INT. SECRET LAB - VEGAPUNK'S LAB

Inside Vegapunk's lab, Nekomamushi stealthily sneaks around, his furry ears twitching with excitement. He stumbles upon a strange machine, labeled "Atomic Paw Enhancer."

NEKOMAMUSHI
(whispering to himself)
Atomic Paw Enhancer, huh? Time for some fun!

Nekomamushi activates the machine, and his paws begin to emit dazzling atomic energy. With newfound power, he leaps out of the lab window.

EXT. BEACH - STRAW HAT PIRATES

The Straw Hat Pirates are building sandcastles, soaking up the sun, and having a blast.

LUFFY
(laughing)
This is the life! No Marines, no problems!

Suddenly, the sky darkens as Admiral Kizaru appears in a flash of light, riding a surfboard made of lasers.

KIZARU
(smiling)
I heard there was a beach party here. Mind if I join?

ZORO
(raising his sword)
Bring it on, lightbulb head!

Before the battle can escalate, Nekomamushi crashes onto the scene, radiating atomic energy.

NEKOMAMUSHI
(grinning)
Cat's out of the bag, Kizaru!

Nekomamushi and Kizaru engage in a fast-paced, comically exaggerated fight, with Nekomamushi's atomic-powered paws swatting laser beams away.

Meanwhile, Jaygarcia Saturn, the Gorosei with a cane, descends from the sky, landing in front of the Straw Hat Pirates.

JAYGARCIA SATURN
(smoothly)
I hope you don't mind if I join this little soirée.

ROBIN
(raising an eyebrow)
Who are you?

JAYGARCIA SATURN
(flashing a grin)
I'm Jaygarcia Saturn, the Gorosei with style. And I have a little surprise for you.

Jaygarcia Saturn transforms into a terrifying Ushi-Oni Zoan, half-bull, half-demon.

SANJI
(disbelieving)
A cow-demon? Seriously?

Just when it seems all hope is lost, Nekomamushi leaps back into the scene, still locked in combat with Kizaru. He spots Jaygarcia Saturn.

NEKOMAMUSHI
(smirking)
Looks like we've got a party crasher!

Nekomamushi's atomic-powered paws come to the rescue again, as he delivers a massive atomic punch to Jaygarcia Saturn, sending him flying into the horizon.

JAYGARCIA SATURN
(screaming)
I'll remember this, you furry menace!

Kizaru, realizing he's outnumbered, decides to make a hasty retreat.

KIZARU
(disappearing in a flash of light)
I'll be back for another sunny day!

The Straw Hat Pirates cheer, grateful for Nekomamushi's unexpected help.

LUFFY
(laughing)
Thanks, Cat Viper! You saved our beach day!

NEKOMAMUSHI
(grinning)
Just doing what I do best, causing a purr-fect commotion!

The sun shines brightly again as the Straw Hat Pirates and Nekomamushi resume their fun-filled beach day, with atomic-powered sandcastle building and laughter echoing across Vegapunk's tropical atompunk island.

FADE OUT.

[END]

Yes:optimistic::shocking::amazing::milaugh: