Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh
Tomboy are cute
But their attitude though, is annoying (Most not all)
Most of them are those type of SJW who if you make a move on her by flirting, she will accuse you of being sexist and sexually harassing them LOL, too annoying to even consider them... I'd rather have peace of mind than have a new headache
I think females of all kinds can fit that feminine SJW feminist bullshitery... if you can get a tomboy that's feminine would be great... just no to anything close to butch, that is offensive enough.

M

MD Zolo

yeah and he didnt do it. My point is that I find it a bit hard to believe that Ace playing around and smashes girls, but if he did then thats a W both for him and us bcs that means Oda doesnt afraid to make one of the young, very popular mcs to have romantic/sexual relationships eventhough he said OP isnt about romance.
He didn't, but he can now. He can say that Ace met Yamato, fell in love but Ace was still adamant about venturing into the world. While Ace was away, his child was born to Yamato. Such a thing is perfectly decent and since Ace would be 18 at the time, legal too. This would also preserve Ace's bloodline, which should please many Ace fans out there.

Obviously I am getting far ahead of myself here. But I am trying to say that a storyteller has a lot of power inside a story, he is basically a god of that story. He can do many things even with the story being set on a Shonen premise.

F

Fallen Prince

He didn't, but he can now. He can say that Ace met Yamato, fell in love but Ace was still adamant about venturing into the world. While Ace was away, his child was born to Yamato. Such a thing is perfectly decent and since Ace would be 18 at the time, legal too. This would also preserve Ace's bloodline, which should please many Ace fans out there.

Obviously I am getting far ahead of myself here. But I am trying to say that a storyteller has a lot of power inside a story, he is basically a god of that story. He can do many things even with the story being set on a Shonen premise.
You do know yamato was around odens era. She will be like old sister to him.

I still think kaido is a dragon so i am not sure he had capbility to mate with human ?

Kaido having desire of a child probably has to fo with big mom.
There's still gotta be a big reveal involving his DF, not just because a dragon fruit is boring but because it still hasn't been named yet. We've seen him attacked in dragon form and then appear human, which is the opposite of every other Zoan.

But Yamato not having any Dragon features makes this more difficult.

F

Fallen Prince

There's still gotta be a big reveal involving his DF, not just because a dragon fruit is boring but because it still hasn't been named yet. We've seen him attacked in dragon form and then appear human, which is the opposite of every other Zoan.

But Yamato not having any Dragon features makes this more difficult.
To be fair i still think kaido has no df but big mom calling him beast makes good backup.

Its pretty fishy but kaido wants yamato to be their duting festival bug announcement.

When we look at Yamato's buildup from last chapter,it actually makes sense that Yamato is a "she",she is actually not muscular at all for a supposed boy of that height.
When we compare her to the calamities who are similar in height to her,she is actually very skinny almost as if the supposed boy was suffering from some disease.
To her build,add the long hair(with no pin) and hannya mask,then it actually makes all the more sense.

M

MD Zolo

You do know yamato was around odens era. She will be like old sister to him.
Yes I do. But... Boa is 13 years older than Luffy, that didn't stop Boa from trying to marry Luffy, did it?

Again, all of this is just examples. I am not saying this is something that should or could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.