Brief spoilers according to my source:

-Lucci used Shigun on Zoro's throat, Zoro spat blood and went white eyed, there was streaks of lightning and flames on Zoros swords, but 1 sword falling out of his mouth after Shigun
-Kizaru launches a laser attack on Vegapunk, however Sanji is able to grab Vegapunk and dodge away from the attack
-Saturn again freezes Sanji carrying Vegapunk, Kizaru uses a new attack on them "heavenly retribution", it looks like above Sanji/Vegapunk a giant ball of glowing light amasses, the area around the light seems to darken, like it is pulling the light from the surrounding area just before it launches, black lightning explodes around the island, Luffy's hand grabs the light ball of Kizaru and pulls it back into Saturns face. It leaves his face bloody, but he regenned
-At the end of the chapter we see Luffy, with black lightning all around him, coming towards Kizaru and Saturn who are looking in shock

Break next week

Brief spoilers according to my source:

-Lucci used Shigun on Zoro's throat, Zoro spat blood and went white eyed, there was streaks of lightning and flames on Zoros swords, but 1 sword falling out of his mouth after Shigun
-Kizaru launches a laser attack on Vegapunk, however Sanji is able to grab Vegapunk and dodge away from the attack
-Saturn again freezes Sanji carrying Vegapunk, Kizaru uses a new attack on them "heavenly retribution", it looks like above Sanji/Vegapunk a giant ball of glowing light amasses, the area around the light seems to darken, like it is pulling the light from the surrounding area just before it launches, black lightning explodes around the island, Luffy's hand grabs the light ball of Kizaru and pulls it back into Saturns face.
-At the end of the chapter we see Luffy, with black lightning all around him, coming towards Kizaru and Saturn who are looking in shock

Break next week
PEAK FICTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:steef::finally::catlewd:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Light can only move in a straight line.

if Kizaru doesn’t abandon his duty despite being conflicted, it’s a sign his mind is in sync with his fruit

Logia awakening confirmed!!
But, at the same time, Light is both a particle and a wave, meaning light is both matter and energy, and a wave does NOT move straight, but has peaks and valleys. This is why the Light Fruit works perfectly for Kizaru's character; he has Uncertain Justice, just as light is uncertain if it's matter or energy, and operates as both.

Astrophysicist Oda-sensei...

- Kizaru thinks back to his childhood
- He used to read Sora, Warrior of the Sea and idolize the main character
- Because of that he grew up hating Germa but never had a chance to meet any of the Vinsmokes
- Back to the present, Kizaru is looking at wanted posters
- He picks one out and lasers it to bits
- "I can't let this oportunity pass by me, I hope you understand Saturn-sama..."
- Kizaru puts on his Sora cosplay and screams out "Germa villain Vinsmoke Sanji, prepare to face justice"

Editor's comment: "Sora vs Germa 66?! Justice vs Evil!!"

No break next week

- Kizaru thinks back to his childhood
- He used to read Sora, Warrior of the Sea and idolize the main character
- Because of that he grew up hating Germa but never had a chance to meet any of the Vinsmokes
- Back to the present, Kizaru is looking at wanted posters
- He picks one out and lasers it to bits
- "I can't let this oportunity pass by me, I hope you understand Saturn-sama..."
- Kizaru puts on his Sora cosplay and screams out "Germa villain Vinsmoke Sanji, prepare to face justice"

Editor's comment: "Sora vs Germa 66?! Justice vs Evil!!"

No break next week
Oh yeah, Kizarus from the north blue too isn’t he

1105: No Escape
- Saturn says not even the Pirate King Gold Roger would have been able to escape from this situation
- Suddenly Saturn looks up and sees a huge shadow in the sky
- Zoro vs Lucci
- Zoro uses advance CoC and a new attack to defeat Lucci
- Zoro looks in the sky and also sees a huge shadow
- We see that Devon and Laffitte are on the island, they want to uses Devons ability to take control over the Seraphim and the Pacifista's
- Devon and Laffitte also notice the huge shadow in the sky
- chapter ends with a double page spread, revealing the huge shadow in the sky is giant Gear 5 Luffy, he says he's going to destroy the entire marine fleet in one attack

1105: No Escape
- Saturn says not even the Pirate King Gold Roger would have been able to escape from this situation
- Suddenly Saturn looks up and sees a huge shadow in the sky
- Zoro vs Lucci
- Zoro uses advance CoC and a new attack to defeat Lucci
- Zoro looks in the sky and also sees a huge shadow
- We see that Devon and Laffitte are on the island, they want to uses Devons ability to take control over the Seraphim and the Pacifista's
- Devon and Laffitte also notice the huge shadow in the sky
- chapter ends with a double page spread, revealing the huge shadow in the sky is giant Gear 5 Luffy, he says he's going to destroy the entire marine fleet in one attack
:steef::finally::lunazing::lumazed: