Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
You know what? I respect admirals fan and consequentially the villain fans. They are cheering for the bad guys which are often the one who will "lose" in some point of the story.

So I respect that, they know that in the future their favorites character will lose but they still don't care.
Supporting the villains is supporting good writing. You knlw Goofy and friends will be okay at the end of the arc. Let's make this arc even more special with a good and intimidating villain.

You know what? I respect admirals fan and consequentially the villain fans. They are cheering for the bad guys which are often the one who will "lose" in some point of the story.

So I respect that, they know that in the future their favorites character will lose but they still don't care.
Exactly why I support Shankusu. I think he is 30 years of payoff on fucking Luffy over and will be handled accordingly:cheers:

I am curious gow this plays out though:

- Sanji and Franky are the only ones in front of Saturn and Kizaru. Luffy is MIA. Zoro is in the dome with the rest of the crew
- Franky got kicked, so he definitely either needs to get back up soon or this leaves Sanji alone
- There are still Vice Admirals sitting around that may end up playing roles.

Bar none, if Luffy or someone else doesnt jump in to help hold everyone back, what is even going to happen right now lol. No way Sanji can do it alone or even with just Franky
Cocking time. :steef: