Smoker will never become an admiral. He's like Garp. Responsibility of a higher position would just be a hindrance to him.
The whole series he's been set up to do something to undermine authority. From Alabasta to Aokiji saving him at Punk Hazard, and G-5 being all delinquents who love the Strawhats, he's basically guaranteed to betray the WG and possibly become a pirate.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Somehow I managed to get leaks of the NEXT chapter too! Thanks to @CoC: Color of Caribou/ClownInformer !

Title: One Piece Chapter 1095 - "A Plutonic Deal"

Panel 1:
Caribou standing on the coast of Egghead Island, meeting with Lafitte and Devon.
Caribou: "Hey there, mates! Guess what I found in my swamp?"

---

Panel 2:
Caribou smirking as he reveals Pluton and spills the beans about Poseidon.
Caribou: "Pluton was chilling in my swamp, and Poseidon is a whole other story!"

---

Panel 3:
Blackbeard and his crew emerge from the BBP ship, looking intrigued.
Blackbeard: "Caribou, you sly dog! What's the surprise?"

---

Panel 4:
Caribou proudly presenting Pluton to Blackbeard.
Caribou: "I swiped Pluton from Wano, and Poseidon's on the horizon. Ain't I impressive?"

---

Panel 5:
Blackbeard, laughing heartily.
Blackbeard: "Ze ha ha ha! Caribou, you've outdone yourself! I'm proud of you!"

---

Panel 6:
Suddenly, a bellowing voice echoes: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!"

---

Panel 7:
Shrek emerges from Caribou's swamp body.
Shrek: "I've had enough of intruders in my swamp! Time to kick some pirate tail!"

---

Panel 8:
Blackbeard and his crew, surprised by Shrek's appearance.
Blackbeard: "Well, this is unexpected... Bring it on, Shrek!"

---

Panel 9:
Intense battle scenes unfold as Shrek takes on Blackbeard and his crew.

---

Panel 10:
Extreme difficulty for Blackbeard and his crew, as Shrek's strength overwhelms them.

---

Narration:
In the unlikeliest of alliances, Shrek emerges to defend his swamp, turning Egghead Island into the stage for an epic showdown! The Strawhats aren't the only ones in for a surprise on this chaotic island!
Kaido x Speed x Donkey x Dragon, the fantastic furry foursome (I need to repent)

Yamato: "I'm an ogre, too!"
Shrek: "Get outta me swamp, Kozuki Oden!"

I feel like Gaimon would be a great Shrek character.

Zoro: "Where am I?"
Donkey: "Do you like waffles?"
Zoro: "Yeah... do you have any waffles?"
Donkey: "No."
Zoro: "Then why the hell did you ask?"
Luffy: "Zoro, are you going to eat that talking Donkey?"
Donkey: "Oh, I swear, I taste horrible!" (donkey pretends to bite his leg, then spits out his fur). "Please, I have kids."

One Piece and Shrek characters would get along really well, LOL.

Puss: "Look at you... fantastic. What style. You bring about the best in them, it was an honor to help you find your first pair."
Chopper (wearing a pair of pink boots): "Awwwww, hahahaha, that doesn't make me happy or anything! But, thanks for the help, they're so comfy, and I feel like I have way more charisma now! My next bounty will be huge if people see me fighting in these!"

Wanted: 1,150,001,150 Berry
Tony Tony "Deer in Boots" Chopper

This Satanic Spawn of Santa uses narcotics to turn himself into a bloodthirsty, massive monster. It is said he spread disease during the battle in the Wano that defeated Big Mom and Kaido, infecting both friend and foe alike with the dangerous virus crafted by his very own hooves. If you see a cute animal that looks like a Tanuki talking or eating cotton candy, watch out; it may be Deer in Boots Chopper, ready to hack up another child with his razor sharp, bloody antlers.

Last edited:
Kaido x Speed x Donkey x Dragon, the fantastic furry foursome (I need to repent)

Yamato: "I'm an ogre, too!"
Shrek: "Get outta me swamp, Kozuki Oden!"

I feel like Gaimon would be a great Shrek character.

Zoro: "Where am I?"
Donkey: "Do you like waffles?"
Zoro: "Yeah... do you have any waffles?"
Donkey: "No."
Zoro: "Then why the hell did you ask?"
Luffy: "Zoro, are you going to eat that talking Donkey?"
Donkey: "Oh, I swear, I taste horrible!" (donkey pretends to bite his leg, then spits out his fur). "Please, I have kids."

One Piece and Shrek characters would get along really well, LOL.

Puss: "Look at you... fantastic. What style. You bring about the best in them, it was an honor to help you find your first pair."
Chopper (wearing a pair of pink boots): "Awwwww, hahahaha, that doesn't make me happy or anything! But, thanks for the help, they're so comfy, and I feel like I have way more charisma now! My next bounty will be huge if people see me fighting in these!"

Wanted: 1,150,001,150 Berry
Tony Tony "Deer in Boots" Chopper

This Satanic Spawn of Satan uses narcotics to turn himself into a bloodthirsty, massive monster. It is said he spread disease during the battle in the Wano that defeated Big Mom and Kaido, infecting both friend and foe alike with the dangerous virus crafted by his very own hooves. If you see a cute animal that looks like a Tanuki talking or eating cotton candy, watch out; it may be Deer in Boots Chopper, ready to hack up another child with his razor sharp, bloody antlers.
Shrek and Caribou should definitely have sex.