i think it's gotta be really from pure hatred of the fandom to call Zoro or Mihawk weak at this point tbh

like, there's no logic behind it

it just comes from hatred from Zoro and Mihawk fans, that's gotta be the only reason

cause there's no way...
People can like commander level characters with Sentomaru level haki, just let them be. :myman:

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
The whole series he's been set up to do something to undermine authority. From Alabasta to Aokiji saving him at Punk Hazard, and G-5 being all delinquents who love the Strawhats, he's basically guaranteed to betray the WG and possibly become a pirate.
Maaan if he becomes a pirate, better not be cheerleading for Nika or doing the dance...
:josad:

I literally wanked Zoro duing Wano, I'm just being objective. Shiryu is clearly not a top tier after his after squardo tier portrayal in Hachinosu, so Zoro by extension isn't.
Honestly that’s because imo the BB Pirates won’t be about growing against a stronger opponent, it’ll be about overcoming weaknesses against an opponent that exploits them.

Shiryus a sneaky bitch and likely will steal Zoros swords during the fight so he can’t rely on his 3sword styles to win.

Blackbeards fruit is designed to erase Luffys power so luffy will need to find new power to make up for that loss too

On a serious note?

Where his bounty suggests he is. Below all of the original Yonko.

Maybe just barely stronger than current Luffy or the admirals.

And I think he could beat Zoro with the butter knife if they fought again.
a bounty doesn’t mirror the strength
Yes, it plays a huge role but there are other factors
Mihawk has no territories and no crew etc.
In any order with a "comparable to" sign between any of them.
yes I think the same

Yep, and I think Zoro with one or two power ups probably low diffs his previous version, as has always been the case
So, why would it be so bad for current Zoro, you think is weak

to go on a extreme diff fight where he is almost dying against an Admiral, only to get some power up to beat him

a bad thing?

meaning: if you think Mihawk is just barely above Admirals, why would Zoro have to struggle super hard against an Admiral to get that level a bad thing?

Isn't that good?