So, why would it be so bad for current Zoro, you think is weak

to go on a extreme diff fight where he is almost dying against an Admiral, only to get some power up to beat him

a bad thing?

meaning: if you think Mihawk is just barely above Admirals, why would Zoro have to struggle super hard against an Admiral to get that level a bad thing?

Isn't that good?
you realize Zoro’s next opponent is Shiryu?

Honestly that’s because imo the BB Pirates won’t be about growing against a stronger opponent, it’ll be about overcoming weaknesses against an opponent that exploits them.

Shiryus a sneaky bitch and likely will steal Zoros swords during the fight so he can’t rely on his 3sword styles to win.

Blackbeards fruit is designed to erase Luffys power so luffy will need to find new power to make up for that loss too
I do think Zoro will start the fight stronger than Shiryu, who will fight dirty. Wouldn't even be surprised if Zoro starts the fight wounded like he sometimes did pre-ts.

If Kizaru is so weak that current Zoro could be a legitimate threat to him I would actually cringe so hard
Zoro using Asura, before KoH power up, was able to block attacks from Kaido and give him a permanent scar

KoH powered up Zoro using Asura you think shouldn't be any threat at all to an Admiral?

On a serious note?

Where his bounty suggests he is. Below all of the original Yonko.

Maybe just barely stronger than current Luffy or the admirals.

And I think he could beat Zoro with the butter knife if they fought again.
I don't understand why people are still on this Mihawk ultrahype after so long. Why was he at Marineford in his own words? "I want to test the distance between us (the warlords) and that man". He gave it his best swing and Jozu deflected it, and that was the answer he was happy with.

Obviously that plays into what he was talking about, the power to draw people, but in a literal sense Mihawk's strongest swing doesn't even make Sickbeard flinch.

I do think Zoro will start the fight stronger than Shiryu, who will fight dirty. Wouldn't even be surprised if Zoro starts the fight wounded like he sometimes did pre-ts.
I doubt he’ll start wounded, but he probably won’t use KoH 3 Sword Style but during the fight Shiryu will use sword disarming techniques to make Zoro drop a sword or two and then use his fruit to make them disappear so Zoro can’t get them back until he’s just holding one sword.

could be

do you think One Piece will last long enough for Zoro to have 3 full fights still?

Shiryu, an Admiral and Mihawk?

and maybe even add a Gorosei in there
Zoro is not going to fight an admiral as an arc opponent.

They’re literally not even antagonists at this point just side characters.

Sorry if filler material and openings convinced you Zoro and Sanji would have 1v1s with admirals, that’s never happening.

And that’s disappointing for me too since I was so hyped for Zoro/Sanji admiral fights at EOS

Zoro is not going to fight an admiral as an arc opponent.

They’re literally not even antagonists at this point just side characters.

Sorry if filler material and openings convinced you Zoro and Sanji would have 1v1s with admirals, that’s never happening.

And that’s disappointing for me too since I was so hyped for Zoro/Sanji admiral fights at EOS
man, your perception of the Admirals right now is so wild lmao