Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Riboku hasn't fought any other at that point but Ousen who defeated him.

Tou no question for me that he's individually superior. I said in another thread recently that I can still see Kanki beating Tou due to their armies.

YTW has a shit ton of hype and her martial might is pretty insane.

Moubu? That isn't a question. Moubu is arguably No.1 in Qin rn even though I think he looked like a chump against Man'U.

Kanki is smart but he doesn't bring much to the table other than his intense mindfuck which is too dependent on scenario. RBK falling for Kanki's ambush was an OP level plot stupidity moment.
He did fight Ousen indeed and Ousen didnt prove to be superior to him whatsoever he simply won because of bs plot awakening
Riboku was more impressed by Kanki than by Ousen

Tou has no weaknesses but no incredible strengths either.

Yotanwa struggled too much vs SSJ for me to give her that much credit

He did fight Ousen indeed and Ousen didnt prove to be superior to him whatsoever he simply won because of bs plot awakening
Riboku was more impressed by Kanki than by Ousen
Riboku is the Goat let's make that clear first. He's a 100 and judging by that I scale Ousen higher than Kanki not based on their battle but based on the overall abilities as a general both showcased. Ousen was almost equal to Riboku which says a shit ton.

Kanki came close to killing RBK but he used the same old trick he always uses, that RBK fell for that was incredibly stupid tbh. Kanki killing Koshou with the sunbin strategy was a legit Top Tier feat and his best. In a 1v1 army vs army setting Kanki can only really depend on Zenou.

Tou is way to experienced and strong as a fighter to lose to Kanki. YTW probably smokes Zenou and she has that MF Bajio too.

Alright @SakazOuki I’m going to explain why I don’t believe Shouheikun is the Shanks/Mary Sue/Self-Insert of Kingdom:

1. Shouheikun was a straight up antagonist for the first 500ish chapters of the manga. He was almost a straight up villain and one of the chief officers of the villainous faction in Qin. Shanks and Gojo are the good guys, the mangaka wants you to like him. Hara really doesn’t try to make us like Shouheikun until 400 chapters into Kingdom lol.

2. Shouheikun fails pretty often. The Coalition War was straight up his own failure and he admitted this. All because he got outplayed by the Godboku and Shunshinkun. Shanks and Gojo-esque characters rarely fail, and if they fail it’s because the writer wants to give them an emotional death or some BS like that.

3. Hara never draws Shouheikun dripping with women/being constantly oogled by admirers. Riboku verbally made Shouheikun his bitch in the prelude to Western Zhao. The manga usually gives self-inserts/Mary Sues the last words. Shanks is literally dripping with women and worshippers, and he ended the fucking Marineford war lol.

4. Outside of the battle of Kanyou, Hara never wanks Shouheikun’s strength. Even including the battle of Kanyou, Hara has never had Shouheikun as the strongest character in Kingdom at any point. Shouheikun is a politician past his martial prime and this is how he’s referenced in combat. Shanks is wanked into oblivion constantly by Oda, Oda refuses to draw Shanks in a remotely poor light.

5. History spoilers but…what happens to Shouheikun is not Mary Sue shit lol. Shanks will probably have an ending similar to Ouki in that he does some incredibly emotional death where Oda wanks him the entire time. Not even remotely close to what happens to Shouheikun lol.

So yeah, don’t call Shouheikun a Shanks or a Gojo, it takes a special kind of twat to write Shanks into a manga. @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @MarineHQ
Fair enough but I can't say I recall anyone comparing Shouheikan to Shanks. Lol.