https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/19de0m2
Redon has confirmed there will be no spoilers this week as he does not want to condone the 'reprehensible actions of the marines throughout the series'. He is encouraging others at worstgen to not give the marines a platform and is coordinating a group statement from the leaker community.

Seems you're right too.

:risiup::risiup::risiup::saden::saden::saden::hapnoel:

(I don't believe this is real but it does sound like his attitude)
@MarineHQ @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung

Yeah that figures. I kinda wanted it to be true but I can't see Redon refusing to give spoilers entirely.

They have mentioned he was saying it on here which immediately shuts down any legitimacy this could have has anyway ofc.

We dont even have random, vague, pointless hints to agonise over lmao.
Tomorrow we will get scans, just one thing I need to ask @TheAncientCenturion don't post Redon summary when scans will be out tomorrow already

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I've been wondering why we never saw Ivankov turn Sanji into a girl but this will do! These 2 have the most tsundere relationship anyway, they almost kissed too!

It's Naruto and Sasuke all over again SMH...

Seriously though, Oda would never let this happen but if someone were to draw a chapter or some pages for it....

The absolute implosion of the fandom would truly be hilariously catastrophic Lmaooo!
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi: