Ariana is not the "best" example tbh...

:snoopy::jay-he::ronalugh::kobeha::fuah::handsup:

Grande is of Italian descent and has described herself as an Italian American with Sicilian and Abruzzese roots. She has an older half-brother, Frankie Grande, who is an entertainer and producer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/razkg9/_/hnllt1z
Asian. Black. Hispanic. White. Long ago, the four races lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the White Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four races, could stop them, but when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, a White Girl named Ariana. And although her singing skills are great, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone. But I believe Ariana can save the world."

Aryan-a Grande

If you change Ariana Grande to Ariano Grande, from Portugese to English I mean, you get Aryan Big apparently lmao.

I thought she was Latina , I think she purposely did it look like one imo it’s sad how these singer act so fake .

She is talented but why fake yourself to be another race is mindblogging for me .

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
@Kizaruber Eats what aboit drake?

Dudes looks white like Eminem but looks back at the same time
Yeah Drake is legit, his dad is Black American. Drake has been made fun of those reasons AFAIK too lol, being so light skinned I mean. He's also been made fun of for other reasons too ofc.

Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj maybe, Travie McCoy, The Weeknd? Peeps like that?

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
I thought she was Latina , I think she purposely did it look like one imo it’s sad how these singer act so fake .

She is talented but why fake yourself to be another race is mindblogging for me .
Yeah same here, I'm genuinely shocked she aint a Latina or Black, I thought she was a mix of black and hispanic or so. Exactly man, its the ultimate living a lie, severe imposter syndrome. I've hated my skin and body my whole life pretty much, hated my ethnicity etc but I've never actively tried to change my skin colour and thus race or started identifying as other races and cultures or w/e, I dont have even a fraction of the money for the surgeries and w/e anyway but still lol.

She has some severe psychological isssues, some seriously weird phenomena going on but she might be the only person who truly knows why shes like that and so fixated on impersonating other races so overtly too ofc.