Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
I really hope people are wrong about Elbaf

i don't want just another arc in Elbaf after Egghead tbh

i would rather have the war break out and the world dive into chaos after the Egghead incident
Ironically Elbaf is the land of war and with its Viking/Norse themes, war is gonna be extremely relevant along with death and such ofc, as we also know from God Of War naturally. Although I've not played GOW but I digress lmao.

Vicky the Viking inspired Oda massively to make One Piece, he really loves giants, vikings, sailing and all that, it was his favourite show/series growing up so he def ain't skipping Elbaf, its like people who actually though we'd skip Wano and never get it. Although Oda did skip a ton of Wano in the end ironically....and after 150 chapters/4 years of it too....sigh....

But yeah I just want the final war and the laugh tale and pirate king/one piece arc, the ultimate throne war and war against the WG and Marines, we're almost 27 years into this series now and Oda wanted to finish One Piece by the time he turns 50 in 2025....so yeah....awkward lmao.

I think Elbaf should be a Zou length arc, I know its not fair on people who wanted it to be longer but I dont want another arc that is extremely long, especially more than 50-60 chapters at least, Dressrosa and Wano has burned me out for one lifetime.

Wait Zou is only 23 chapters? Even shorter than I realised? Damn....

Well maybe 40-50 chapters for Elbaf? 60 max? But even then I'd say 40-50 is the sweet spot?

But it also depends whether Elbaf is gonna involve Shanks at least or even other major players too....theres SO MUCH for Oda to cover yet and deal with and I wonder how much Oda is gonna have to speedrun the finale of OP and or make some truly brutal cuts to the story to make it work?

We def should get some around the world chapters after Egghead, like how we had Reverie and Beehive chapters/mini arcs for example.

I'm trying to think of everyone whos at play now, all the new stuff we know now, all the new players and curveballs and its overwhelming as hell, it feels like we're still hundreds of chapters from the end of OP, I'm scared to think we might be looking at another 10 years of OP especially with Odas current pacing both with the writing of the chapters and releasing them too.

I get how you feel though, I dont want to be stuck on another island for ages again, I thought Egghead would be a really short arc, I remember when the traitor shit started happening or just before, people were saying Egghead was gonna last another 5-10 chapters at most....RIP LOL. I pray Egghead is gonna end this year at least, I just wanna move on and get on with the story, even if some things must be sacrificed for it at this point.

Luffy gets captured and taken to Hachinosu, where BB announces he's gonna do a public execution of a Yonko, then the SHs go on a rescue mission against the BBP?

Let's fucking go?
:hohoho:
Public execution of the Hero of The Marines and his grandson? Imagine if he tries to bait Dragon there to execute him too? Lmfao. Just wipe out the entire Monkey family? Maybe the Marshalls and Monkeys have some serious bad blood/history between them?

But yeah, imagine he wants to execute Garp AND Luffy and as you said, another Yonko....that is CRAZY! Would be hilariously ironic if Cross Guild showed up for some reason and Buggy ends up helping save Luffy from being executed this time, instead of being his executioner lmfao.

But yeah this would be dope too, we could get the SHs reuniting with Perona and Moria and they could potentially team up with Koby and co and thus Sword and rescue Garp and Luffy together? Idk lol.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Ironically Elbaf is the land of war and with its Viking/Norse themes, war is gonna be extremely relevant along with death and such ofc, as we also know from God Of War naturally. Although I've not played GOW but I digress lmao.

Vicky the Viking inspired Oda massively to make One Piece, he really loves giants, vikings, sailing and all that, it was his favourite show/series growing up so he def ain't skipping Elbaf, its like people who actually though we'd skip Wano and never get it. Although Oda did skip a ton of Wano in the end ironically....and after 150 chapters/4 years of it too....sigh....

But yeah I just want the final war and the laugh tale and pirate king/one piece arc, the ultimate throne war and war against the WG and Marines, we're almost 27 years into this series now and Oda wanted to finish One Piece by the time he turns 50 in 2025....so yeah....awkward lmao.

I think Elbaf should be a Zou length arc, I know its not fair on people who wanted it to be longer but I dont want another arc that is extremely long, especially more than 50-60 chapters at least, Dressrosa and Wano has burned me out for one lifetime.

Wait Zou is only 23 chapters? Even shorter than I realised? Damn....

Well maybe 40-50 chapters for Elbaf? 60 max? But even then I'd say 40-50 is the sweet spot?

But it also depends whether Elbaf is gonna involve Shanks at least or even other major players too....theres SO MUCH for Oda to cover yet and deal with and I wonder how much Oda is gonna have to speedrun the finale of OP and or make some truly brutal cuts to the story to make it work?

We def should get some around the world chapters after Egghead, like how we had Reverie and Beehive chapters/mini arcs for example.

I'm trying to think of everyone whos at play now, all the new stuff we know now, all the new players and curveballs and its overwhelming as hell, it feels like we're still hundreds of chapters from the end of OP, I'm scared to think we might be looking at another 10 years of OP especially with Odas current pacing both with the writing of the chapters and releasing them too.

I get how you feel though, I dont want to be stuck on another island for ages again, I thought Egghead would be a really short arc, I remember when the traitor shit started happening or just before, people were saying Egghead was gonna last another 5-10 chapters at most....RIP LOL. I pray Egghead is gonna end this year at least, I just wanna move on and get on with the story, even if some things must be sacrificed for it at this point.

Public execution of the Hero of The Marines and his grandson? Imagine if he tries to bait Dragon there to execute him too? Lmfao. Just wipe out the entire Monkey family? Maybe the Marshalls and Monkeys have some serious bad blood/history between them?

But yeah, imagine he wants to execute Garp AND Luffy and as you said, another Yonko....that is CRAZY! Would be hilariously ironic if Cross Guild showed up for some reason and Buggy ends up helping save Luffy from being executed this time, instead of being his executioner lmfao.

But yeah this would be dope too, we could get the SHs reuniting with Perona and Moria and they could potentially team up with Koby and co and thus Sword and rescue Garp and Luffy together? Idk lol.
the main thing is that i disagree with most people

most people seem to believe will keep going for another 7~10 years

if Elbaf is 50~70 chapters, that means 2.5 years on that arc

let's say Egghead ends this year

this means we would be in 2027 by the time the war even starts

and the war would be like what? another two years? people say it has to be the biggest arc in One Piece and shit

if that was the case, One Piece is not ending before 2030

Hey, people can wish as much as they want for One Piece to never end, i get it

but honestly, i think it won't take that long

the main thing is that i disagree with most people

most people seem to believe will keep going for another 7~10 years

if Elbaf is 50~70 chapters, that means 2.5 years on that arc

let's say Egghead ends this year

this means we would be in 2027 by the time the war even starts

and the war would be like what? another two years? people say it has to be the biggest arc in One Piece and shit

if that was the case, One Piece is not ending before 2030

Hey, people can wish as much as they want for One Piece to never end, i get it

but honestly, i think it won't take that long
No arc will be longer than wano