I think it will go like fairy tail

Where there are 2 main villains, but acnologia is clearly the finale and seen as the more powerful villain"]
Tbh, I think teach will have a role in the final war, after laugh tale. His dream is become king of the world, remember thst he wants fullhead be part of wg. If blackbeard falls before laugh tale, why we had all this garp/koby situation?

We are seeing tons of stuff from the WG too.

Blackbeard has been built up way too long to just be Kaido 2.0.
Lol no we aren't. The other Gorosei and Imu's transformations were literally silhouetted what we're getting is literally crumbs because the final war will probably reveal the void century + meaning of D. + first Joy Boy history + all the kingdoms etc etc it'll be so packed that its the equivalent of Garp talking about Yonkos to Luffy the first time.
Heck, if Luffy defeats Saturn here, then it'll be the equivalent of WCI where he beat Katakuri (Saturn) but not the emperor Big Mom (Imu).
Blackbeard "built up too long" is simply copium that really has no basis. Right now we're seeing the setup for the Blackbeard Arc. How many BB chapters in the last like, 60 chapters? And now going by Redons hint we already know who's "here" BB Ship on the shores, now they've landed. This is the set up for Blackbeard Arc. Blackbeard is not making it to Laugh Tale. I knew it since a year ago. Blackbeard was a red herring. The most dangerous Yonko rival Luffy had and the real one he'll be competing for the throne against is the red haired prince.