@TheAncientCenturion open spoilers thread :
One Piece Chapter 1105:

-Chapter starts with Jinbei blocking with armament a laser that got aimed at Vegapunk by Kizaru , Jinbei was shown to bleed from his arms despite the Haki used ( like the fight against WsW where his Haki got broken ) .
-Kizaru says Jinbe should know better by now about jumping in front of admirals before kicking him out of the way. Vegapunk and co. are already heading back up the Labo Phase.
-Sanji vs Saturn, Sanji’s eyebrow is backwards as he uses diable Jambe on Saturn.
-Suddenly Sanji is stopped mid air by an invisible force and thrown through multiple buildings.

No Break next week
lmao this is not spoilers, this is 2 pages of a chapter

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
they gave hair and makeup to Oppenheimer but not Barbie :shame:
BRUH LMAO, so they're trying to drop a freaking nuke of irony and snobbery on Barbie at the awards too? This is savagery lol. Sexism still going strong?
Ive not seen either film so I cant comment either but I have heard there is an "Oppenheimer" film coming now unironically, which just makes this more ironically savage too lmao. I can imagine Margot is furious too, she might go Harley IRL lmfao.

but they gave supporting actress to Barbie, who most people didn't expect, that's something
Ah thats great at least though.

BDA fell off HARD, the man the moment he saw his subscribers count stopped growing and his videos getting less views started to out of nowhere glaze zoro and mihawk LIKE CRAZY and this man hated mihawk with a passion throughout his whole career.
He will dickride charloss if he gets him views
So what if YouTube is his literal job and big companies do the same and worse?