I hate people who just try to ride off of what ever's popular at the moment. Really corny and cheap.
I was also wondering if its just me or has BDA become dramatic and pretentious.. Buy i don't really hold it against him as a person.. He may have genuinely been influenced by his fandom.
his Sub rate has been consistent from what i had noticed

BDA fell off HARD, the man the moment he saw his subscribers count stopped growing and his videos getting less views started to out of nowhere glaze zoro and mihawk LIKE CRAZY and this man hated mihawk with a passion throughout his whole career.
He will dickride charloss if he gets him views
don't know what you're talking about

i've seen Brago defend and hype up Mihawk quite a few times in the last 5 years

man lost his shit with Mihawk's bounty reveal

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So someone arrives and destroys the Buster Call

make your bets

Blackbeard Pirates
Straw Hat Fleet
Red Hair Pirates
Cross Guild
Fleet shows up more likely
I was thinkin it was Blackbeard pirates causing trouble but this would fit the big historical incident hinted at Dressrosa

Not sure if I want it though lol

I'm still think Zoro vs Mihawk gonna delayed after Final war in the epilogue
why? why wouldn't he fight mihawk when shp faces the CG?

Zoro's dream is also being mocked if it's a damn epilogue fight...

and

goofy literally says when he's pk, zoro should be wss. Oda ain't about to go back on that just to satisfy zoro fans

AND

Mihawk outright states that PK is harder than WSS. So zoro will be wss before luffy is pk.

And we know from WB's words that finding op will trigger the final war. finding op is also what will make goofy pk.

Thus, zoro will have beaten mihawk and become wss before the final war. And he will have an opponent, be it Ethan, S-hawk or both together or whatever. So it's fucking clear that mihawk isn't zoro's final fight.

@Sir Yasheen for you too.

I was thinkin it was Blackbeard pirates causing trouble but this would fit the big historical incident hinted at Dressrosa

Not sure if I want it though lol
Blackbeard is quite possible

but Blackbeard usually uses the chaos to get what he wants

meaning that he would let the Buster Call do it's thing, while he raids the destroyed island to get something usefull (Kuma's or Kizaru's DF)

so Straw Hat Fleet, Red Hair Pirates, Straw Hat Fleet, Cross Guild and maybe even Revolutonaries makes more sense