I’m betting on it because of Mihawk and Buggy and Crocodile. Three of the most influential characters in the verse.

And the underworld emperors just seals it because it fully aligns with what Whitebeard said would happen once the One Piece is found, the world will flip on their head.

Acting like it’s idiotic because you don’t like it is silly because there’s been a lot of foreshadowing of it in the manga.
Alright. Lets entertain your fantasy.

why would goofy fight them at all.

He literally got all his dreams fulfilled. He's the pk. He beat the WG. His secret dream that can only be fulfilled after becoming pk is most likely fulfilled, cause he's the pk now.

CG has nothing that goofy needs or wants. They aren't in the way of him getting op.

So, why the fuck would he fight them at all?

And,

Besides zoro, who the fuck in the shp wouldn't fucking obliterate their supposed match ups?

Buggy is already fodder.

Croc would get fucking erased against lanji. No fucking way croc is stronger than a gorosei. Which is what lanji's wg war match up is gonna be.

Then the rest of the shp. There's nobody who can even give a little bit of trouble to fucking jinbe lol. And if you are on the lanji is 4th strongest train, then jinbe fucking kill murders croc cause jine is a direct fucking counter to croc. And sanji and the rest of the shp have no fucking opponents at all.

Strawhats would curb stomp CG so fucking bad it ain't even a fucking joke.

It serves no fucking purpose other than being a glorified epilogue fight for zoro. Which would be super underwhelming since it doesn't have any bearings on the plot of op or any stakes really.

Fucking underwhelming underworld brokers aren't gonna flip the world on it's head. That's gonna be the shp and revo and their allies joining against the wg. underwhelming brokers are irrelevant.

What fucking foreshadowing are you talking about? There's nothing that supports CG being the final villains over the literal BBEG of the entire fucking manga, Imu and the gorosei and the fucking WG.

so yes. I think this is super duper heavy imported industrial grade copium on your part. Because you are a Crocodile fan. So it's natural for you to hope that croc and his team would be relevant to the very end. But sorry to burst your bubble. They aren't the end game. Never was. Never have been. Never will be.

Feel free to hold on to your hopes and aspirations though.

I agree, I have don't mean any harm towards lgbt people, but at the same time I hate having people just fill shows and movies with them to the brim.
It's not even because they like them, but because they want them to go "Yooo this character is just like me! How cool, they're supporting our struggles!" and buy their shit, even though they clearly don't care at all about them.
It's not even that. They add them to make sure they pander to a specific audience. Thus boosting their views and circles the show/movie gets mentioned in. It's all pandering.

They could be anti lgbtq whatever. And still add that element to their shows. It's literally pandering to an audience.

But in reality most people don't like it being the focus. I don't think anyone cares if there are characters like that on the show.

Idk. Just chill out is all I'm saying. No need to push an agenda down our throat.

I agree, I don't mean any harm towards lgbt people, but at the same time I hate having people just fill shows and movies with them to the brim.
It's not even because they like them, but because they want them to go "Yooo this character is just like me! How cool, they're supporting our struggles!" and buy their shit, even though they clearly don't care at all about them.
someone once wrote: "I’m gay and can still identify myself with characters like Legolas etc. because of their characteristics and not because of their sexuality."
a gay man’s entire personality is not based on being gay
Just write good stories and don’t change characters and stories
People want a great adaptation and have already an image in their mind
if you want lgbtq representation, then create your own series, with original and new characters

So your explanation for your own headcanons being contradictory is to blame oda?

Mihawk doesn't steer the CG ship now. Buggy made his passionate speech and all the CG fodder got pulled in. they ain't about to turn into bitches and run away now lol.

Half the shit in this manga doesn't make sense dude...

so why can't goofy fight a clown?

How? How does Ethan being a mythical zoan hax user that just uses a sword invalidate zoro?

Mihawk tested his strength against WB in MF. WB had a naginata, same rank as the Shodai Ethan has. So does Mihawk never having defeated WB invalidate mihawk's title as WSS?

Zoro vs Mihawk wont be an epilogue fight. I can guarantee you that.
1) not my headcannon, reread chapter 52.

2) you said so yourself, luffy is the most important guy. He is the one who drives the plot forward. Zoro is irrelevant to the main plot. So luffy fights and defeats the strongest guy on the enemy side.

3) you're pulling up irrelevant comparisons that dont make sense.
There is no reason for mihawk to exist if not for him to be zoro's final challenge. The fight doesn't have to be epilogue for mihawk to be zoro's final fight. The fights signifies zoro achieving his dream since zoro only associates WSS with mihawk and if that doesn't happen, the whole premise of SH journey to follow their dreams is bullshit.
Venus being a swordman coming after mihawk shits on zoro.