I agree, I don't mean any harm towards lgbt people, but at the same time I hate having people just fill shows and movies with them to the brim.
It's not even because they like them, but because they want them to go "Yooo this character is just like me! How cool, they're supporting our struggles!" and buy their shit, even though they clearly don't care at all about them.
I think they should start categorising such shows like its ones with mangas and Manhaws like" Boys Love" "Girls love" "LGBTQ"

So that folks like us steer clear of it, Then again even in some normals ones with no such categorisations...they slip in some gay ass crap that just puts you off from the whole show altogether.

I was reading a manga once and was digging that whole concept soo much until it turned out the antagonist is gay and they sexualize the living fuq out if him

Like bruh i want to read it for some characters but i cant bear that shit simultaneously.. People have their preferences but crap like fan service and f*g service doesn't add substance to the damm story bruv

I think they should start categorising such shows like its ones with mangas and Manhaws like" Boys Love" "Girls love" "LGBTQ"

So that folks like us steer clear of it, Then again even in some normals ones with no such categorisations...they slip in some gay ass crap that just puts you off from the whole show altogether.

I was reading a manga once and was digging that whole concept soo much until it turned out the antagonist is gay and they sexualize the living fuq out if him

Like bruh i want to read it for some characters but i cant bear that shit simultaneously.. People have their preferences but crap like fan service and f*g service doesn't add substance to the damm story bruv
We live in an over sexualised society
It’s getting worse and worse
You never saw 18+ content before 10 pm but now they show dildo commercials on 10 am
Little children can see that but who cares am I right?